Add a Photo

By ACNEFREE
#26 in Skin Care Tools
Advanced cleaning brush with 2 speeds. includes 2 extra brush heads and 2 aa batteries. ultra-soft bristles gently exfoliate and deep clean pores. perfect complement to any acnefree system. the advanced cleansing brush cleans deep to unclog pores, remove impurities and exfoliate your skin. deep cleans skin removes dirt, oil and makeup trapped in pores helps skin absorb treatments reduces oily areas gently exfoliates
Photos (5)
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Piper City, IL

I give this a 0 Do not use of you do not have all over acne. I break alil every now and then and I figured this would help my break outs nope it burned my skin I had to go to the doctor and get medication for it, it looks like it's leaving a scar. Do not recommend.
Telia W.
Telia W.
Conway, AR

i'm really hoping to get one of these acne brushes because I have acne almost every week and I don't really know what to use to get off my face. It's very disappointing. Especially being a girl, you don't want your face looking like that.
Gidget M.
Gidget M.
Rome , Ga

Ive never used one of these before. ive always wanted to get one but couldn't find them. ive read so many good reviews about these brushes. guess its time for me to look for one so i can write a review about the actual product.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Shendoah Jct, WV

This product worked great for me at the beginning, but after repeated use it left my skin raw and angry. Using it as directed did not work for my skin. If you have sensitive skin I would be careful with this product.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.

I use this brush every night! I take goat milk soap and use the soap and bristles to clean out my pores. It's very effective and I don't have acne hardly at all! Best if used morning and night!
Bilmania S.
Bilmania S.

A great alternative to buying those expensive $100 + facial brushes. Does the work just about right and the price can't be beat. Great to use after a long day of wearing makeup.
Carla J.
Carla J.

I LOVE this!! Best $20 I ever spent on face care! It makes my face feel so clean and refreshed! I don't know how I ever lived without it, honestly. #Bestof2015
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Westport, Ma

I like this product, however, it is not healthy to exfoliate everyday. The other issue is the inability to make sure the bristles are very clean.
Lilibeth T.
Lilibeth T.
Brooklyn , NY

This cleansing brush to keep you skin clean and prevent acne. For this reason I really recommend to everyone to prevent or to cure acne.
Tesla G.
Tesla G.
Jamestown, ND

This worked amazingly foe me. I've never had acne disappear so quickly with just one use! Love it! Use it every night before bed!
Amera A.
Amera A.
Tampa, Fl

I wanted to try a cleansing brush but I think its to rough on my skin
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

would this be good for bumpy skin? what kind of soap or cleanser do you use?
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.

I have always wanted to try a cleansing brush but I've never been sure if it really does the job. Does anyone know if this is useful??
Steph C.
Steph C.

Thinking about buy this... how does it compare to other brand's similar products?
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Moncton , New Brunswick

I'm trying to find the best brush to buy. For those of you that have this brush and like it: Where did you purchase yours? And how much was it? Have you tried other brushes like this before?