Add a Photo

By ACNEFREE
#34 in Skin Care Tools
Advanced cleaning brush with 2 speeds. includes 2 extra brush heads and 2 aa batteries. ultra-soft bristles gently exfoliate and deep clean pores. perfect complement to any acnefree system. the advanced cleansing brush cleans deep to unclog pores, remove impurities and exfoliate your skin. deep cleans skin removes dirt, oil and makeup trapped in pores helps skin absorb treatments reduces oily areas gently exfoliates
Photos (4)
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Shendoah Jct, WV

This product worked great for me at the beginning, but after repeated use it left my skin raw and angry. Using it as directed did not work for my skin. If you have sensitive skin I would be careful with this product.
amber s.
amber s.

I've always wanted to try this product, I've seen it advertised but of seems like I can never get it. If I could have this OMG! this would help me out a lot. I think this product will help me out.
Brittney G.
Brittney G.

This is such a good brush. My face feels amazing after every use. It wasn't too expensive either!!! And you don't have to charge it because it takes batteries, which last soooo long
Bilmania S.
Bilmania S.

A great alternative to buying those expensive $100 + facial brushes. Does the work just about right and the price can't be beat. Great to use after a long day of wearing makeup.
Carla J.
Carla J.

I LOVE this!! Best $20 I ever spent on face care! It makes my face feel so clean and refreshed! I don't know how I ever lived without it, honestly. #Bestof2015
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Westport, Ma

I like this product, however, it is not healthy to exfoliate everyday. The other issue is the inability to make sure the bristles are very clean.
Lilibeth T.
Lilibeth T.
Brooklyn , NY

This cleansing brush to keep you skin clean and prevent acne. For this reason I really recommend to everyone to prevent or to cure acne.
Tesla G.
Tesla G.
Jamestown, ND

This worked amazingly foe me. I've never had acne disappear so quickly with just one use! Love it! Use it every night before bed!
TYanna M.
TYanna M.

I really like this product it feels nice on my face when I use it. The product is very cheap and its just like any other brush
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

I absolutely love this and use it all the time along with the Acne free face wash! It deep cleanses and gently exfoliates.
Amera A.
Amera A.
Tampa, Fl

I wanted to try a cleansing brush but I think its to rough on my skin
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.

I have always wanted to try a cleansing brush but I've never been sure if it really does the job. Does anyone know if this is useful??
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

would this be good for bumpy skin? what kind of soap or cleanser do you use?
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Moncton, New Brunswick

I'm trying to find the best brush to buy. For those of you that have this brush and like it: Where did you purchase yours? And how much was it? Have you tried other brushes like this before?
Nora C.
Nora C.

Thinking about buy this... how does it compare to other brand's similar products?

Join Now