BY ACNEFREE #14 in Skin Care Tools

Advanced cleaning brush with 2 speeds. includes 2 extra brush heads and 2 aa batteries. ultra-soft bristles gently exfoliate and deep clean pores. perfect complement to any acnefree system. the advanced cleansing brush cleans deep to unclog pores, remove impurities and exfoliate your skin. deep cleans skin removes dirt, oil and makeup trapped in pores helps skin absorb treatments reduces oily areas gently exfoliates see more...

Buy on Target*
Tesla G.
Tesla G.
Jamestown, ND
This worked amazingly foe me. I've never had acne disappear so quickly with just one use! Love it! Use it every night before bed!
TYanna M.
TYanna M.
I really like this product it feels nice on my face when I use it. The product is very cheap and its just like any other brush
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
I absolutely love this and use it all the time along with the Acne free face wash! It deep cleanses and gently exfoliates.
Christina D.
Christina D.
lincoln, NE
This brush is so soft and gentle on the skin! after i finished with it i could already tell my face was softer!
Dominique A.
Dominique A.
Fort Polk, LA
I use this set everyday! It does so well with exfoliating my skin and is cost friendly!
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love my Acne Free scrub! It makes my face feel so good! I ran out of the product it comes with but I still use it with soap. It has 2 settings and it takes 2 AA batteries and it lasts for months. I also use it as an exfoliater when it is dry. This is a holy grail for me I have been using it for about a year and I use it every day.
Baige S.
Baige S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this spin brush with the cleanser about 3-4 years ago and it is still running perfectly! I use it every other night so i dont over do it. Its not too harsh on my sensitive skin and it does exfoliate the dead skin off and leaves my skin feeling really clean compared to just using my hands. Plus its only $10 and for me at least has lasted a very long time. And not to mention the cleanser really helped cleared up my acne. Will repurchase again if it ever stops working.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Muskegon, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the cleansing brush itself which is the only part I will be reviewing. I purchased this for around $20 and kinda feel like I wasted my money. I also purchased a store brand one 6 months later for about $5 only to find it is exactly the same down to the bristle spacing as the AcneFree branded one. I do however like this brush. I use mine with a mild soap and water. It does a great job cleaning my face but, I am giving it only 3/5 for being over priced.
Umme S.
Umme S.
Dublin, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this facebrush twice in 24hours.. Initially the brush felt too hard on skin but I have been using since last 3months.. The brush softened and it has started making my skin very even .. I notice less acne and dead skin..specially around my chin and nose.. I see less white heads too.. However I didnt use the acne free cleanser I got along with this brush.. So I cannot write anything about that.. But you can use the brush with any other cleanser..
Sara D.
Sara D.
New Castle, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great cleansing brush for your face compared to the really expensive ones they sell everywhere. The brush is really soft yet leaves my skin really clean and polished. It does a great job removing the dead dulling skin on my face and improves my complexion. Since using this I think my skin looks younger and healthier. I've been using it for about 6 months now and absolutely no problems with it. Very well made!
Amera A.
Amera A.
Tampa, FL
I wanted to try a cleansing brush but I think its to rough on my skin
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
I have always wanted to try a cleansing brush but I've never been sure if it really does the job. Does anyone know if this is useful??
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
would this be good for bumpy skin? what kind of soap or cleanser do you use?
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Moncton, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm trying to find the best brush to buy. For those of you that have this brush and like it: Where did you purchase yours? And how much was it? Have you tried other brushes like this before?
Steph C.
Steph C.
Thinking about buy this... how does it compare to other brand's similar products?