Add a Photo

By ACNEFREE
#30 in Skin Care Tools
Advanced cleaning brush with 2 speeds. includes 2 extra brush heads and 2 aa batteries. ultra-soft bristles gently exfoliate and deep clean pores. perfect complement to any acnefree system. the advanced cleansing brush cleans deep to unclog pores, remove impurities and exfoliate your skin. deep cleans skin removes dirt, oil and makeup trapped in pores helps skin absorb treatments reduces oily areas gently exfoliates
Photos (2)
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Shendoah Jct, WV

This product worked great for me at the beginning, but after repeated use it left my skin raw and angry. Using it as directed did not work for my skin. If you have sensitive skin I would be careful with this product.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Vernon, NJ

My son has bad acne and has been using this system for about a month now and we have been noticing a change so far. He is having fewer breakouts but is really rough for sensitive skin. It's a catch 22.
amber s.
amber s.

I've always wanted to try this product, I've seen it advertised but of seems like I can never get it. If I could have this OMG! this would help me out a lot. I think this product will help me out.
Brittney G.
Brittney G.

This is such a good brush. My face feels amazing after every use. It wasn't too expensive either!!! And you don't have to charge it because it takes batteries, which last soooo long
Bilmania S.
Bilmania S.

A great alternative to buying those expensive $100 + facial brushes. Does the work just about right and the price can't be beat. Great to use after a long day of wearing makeup.
gloria t.
gloria t.

Was not helpful in clearing up my acne. The whole system really didn't work. The clairsonic brush works much better. It also has a variety of brushed you can use with it.
Carla J.
Carla J.

I LOVE this!! Best $20 I ever spent on face care! It makes my face feel so clean and refreshed! I don't know how I ever lived without it, honestly. #Bestof2015
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Westport, Ma

I like this product, however, it is not healthy to exfoliate everyday. The other issue is the inability to make sure the bristles are very clean.
carly k.
carly k.

I'm so glad I purchased this ! It's been one of the smartest purchases I've ever made. My skin feels so amazing and my skin is flawless 👸
Judi W.
Judi W.

I use this two to three times a week. It gives my face a good deep clean. I figured out anymore than that, it seems to aggravate my skin.
Amera A.
Amera A.
Tampa, Fl

I wanted to try a cleansing brush but I think its to rough on my skin
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Moncton, New Brunswick

I'm trying to find the best brush to buy. For those of you that have this brush and like it: Where did you purchase yours? And how much was it? Have you tried other brushes like this before?
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Baton Rouge, LA

I have really terrible skin and heard that deep cleansing brushes are the best. Recommendations please?
Nora B.
Nora B.

Thinking about buy this... how does it compare to other brand's similar products?
Catherine P.
Catherine P.

What kinds of makeupbrands are good for acne prone skin?

Join Now