BY ACNEFREE #10 in Skin Care Tools

Advanced cleaning brush with 2 speeds. includes 2 extra brush heads and 2 aa batteries. ultra-soft bristles gently exfoliate and deep clean pores. perfect complement to any acnefree system. the advanced cleansing brush cleans deep to unclog pores, remove impurities and exfoliate your skin. deep cleans skin removes dirt, oil and makeup trapped in pores helps skin absorb treatments reduces oily areas gently exfoliates see more...

Buy on Target
Marisa D.
Rock Springs, WY
This brush is great and always makes my skin feel fresh and renewed. It has two different speeds and the brush is really soft. It gets rid of the dead skin on my face and helps my dry skin.
Christine B.
Jonesville, NC
I love how this brush works for working in the facial cleaners, it's very soft and not very good I guess I could say abrasive as in being rough against your skin
Faith W.
Shreveport, LA
This brand didn't help my acne either but I really liked the brush. I still have it and use it sometimes. The brush isn't too rough and really helps to get down in your pores to get the makeup and dirt out
Chloe M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love my Acne Free scrub! It makes my face feel so good! I ran out of the product it comes with but I still use it with soap. It has 2 settings and it takes 2 AA batteries and it lasts for months. I also use it as an exfoliater when it is dry. This is a holy grail for me I have been using it for about a year and I use it every day.
Allison R.
I bought this product to try a brush before spending money on a better one. It worked well, but I dropped it in water on accident once and it was ruined. It doesn't claim to be water proof, but still I wish I would have just help up a little bit longer. Also, the heads can cause breakout if not changed frequently.
Wedding O.
Fishers
I bought this 2 years ago, and actually bought 2 because the first was left on the shower holder and it ruined the batteries and the equipment, so got second one. In the meantime I got the Mia 2 and been using since then. It is a very basic electrical brush but if you do not have many break outs, this could work. As I started having more break out due to hormonal changes (age!), I felt I needed a more powerful brush, but if you just need a little extra "help" while cleaning, this will work.
Veronica M.
Piper City, IL
I give this a 0 Do not use of you do not have all over acne. I break alil every now and then and I figured this would help my break outs nope it burned my skin I had to go to the doctor and get medication for it, it looks like it's leaving a scar. Do not recommend.
Baige S.
I got this spin brush with the cleanser about 3-4 years ago and it is still running perfectly! I use it every other night so i dont over do it. Its not too harsh on my sensitive skin and it does exfoliate the dead skin off and leaves my skin feeling really clean compared to just using my hands. Plus its only $10 and for me at least has lasted a very long time. And not to mention the cleanser really helped cleared up my acne. Will repurchase again if it ever stops working.
Ashley G.
Vermillion, SD
I used this product for the first time last night and  I was super impressed! After using two makeup wipes to remove my makeup it still took off SO much more dirt and makeup. I thought $17.62 from Walmart was a great price since it comes with an extra head, a cleanser and the batteries! My skin also felt so clean and soft afterwards! I will definitely keep using and I do recommend to others! Acne Free AcneFree Advanced Cleansing Brush
Amanda Z.
Muskegon, MI
I like the cleansing brush itself which is the only part I will be reviewing. I purchased this for around $20 and kinda feel like I wasted my money. I also purchased a store brand one 6 months later for about $5 only to find it is exactly the same down to the bristle spacing as the AcneFree branded one. I do however like this brush. I use mine with a mild soap and water. It does a great job cleaning my face but, I am giving it only 3/5 for being over priced.
Amera A.
Temple Terrace, FL
I wanted to try a cleansing brush but I think its to rough on my skin
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
would this be good for bumpy skin? what kind of soap or cleanser do you use?
Alyssa F.
I have always wanted to try a cleansing brush but I've never been sure if it really does the job. Does anyone know if this is useful??
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
I'm trying to find the best brush to buy. For those of you that have this brush and like it: Where did you purchase yours? And how much was it? Have you tried other brushes like this before?
Steph C.
Thinking about buy this... how does it compare to other brand's similar products?