BY ACNEFREE #7 in Skin Care Tools

Advanced cleaning brush with 2 speeds. includes 2 extra brush heads and 2 aa batteries. ultra-soft bristles gently exfoliate and deep clean pores. perfect complement to any acnefree system. the advanced cleansing brush cleans deep to unclog pores, remove impurities and exfoliate your skin. deep cleans skin removes dirt, oil and makeup trapped in pores helps skin absorb treatments reduces oily areas gently exfoliates see more...

Buy on Target
Sarah B.
I absolutely love this and use it all the time along with the Acne free face wash! It deep cleanses and gently exfoliates.
Dominique A.
Fort Polk, LA
I use this set everyday! It does so well with exfoliating my skin and is cost friendly!
Allison R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product to try a brush before spending money on a better one. It worked well, but I dropped it in water on accident once and it was ruined. It doesn't claim to be water proof, but still I wish I would have just help up a little bit longer. Also, the heads can cause breakout if not changed frequently.
Wedding O.
Fishers
I bought this 2 years ago, and actually bought 2 because the first was left on the shower holder and it ruined the batteries and the equipment, so got second one. In the meantime I got the Mia 2 and been using since then. It is a very basic electrical brush but if you do not have many break outs, this could work. As I started having more break out due to hormonal changes (age!), I felt I needed a more powerful brush, but if you just need a little extra "help" while cleaning, this will work.
Tiffany B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
RUN FAR AWAY FROM SPIN BRUSHES. This is much too rough for acne! It left my skin irritated every time I used it. The bristles aren't soft enough and the rotation is too much manual exfoliation. I use this brush now to scrub my shower... So it's still got a purpose but NOT for my face! Get a Clinique Sonic System Acne Solutions Deep Cleansing Brush or another vibrating facial brush instead... They're much gentler!
kai a.
Atlanta
This brush is great! I think the price is decent for the brush. I didn't have to much trouble with the bristles on the brush. I use this with another face scrub that I have and it works great. I like that it actually helps make my skin feel soft, however, I do wish the bristles were softer since my skin is sensitive.
Kelsey G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brush! However, do NOT leave it in the shower or wet areas. Mine got really yucky around the buttons and the batteries rusted. I continued to use it without the batteries as just a standard brush without the rotation and it worked fine. The bristles were nice and dense without being too abrasive!
Vivianh H.
San Jose , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush! It makes my face feel very refreshed! The packaging is nice! It has a very soft brush and works really well. My face has gotten clearer. I bought this from target. I would definitely recommend this to someone who is looking for an affordable alternative from a clarisonic.
Cay S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you want to start using a brush system to cleanse your face but don't want to spend $200 + on one yet, this I a good brush to start with. It's inexpensive, easy to use, and works well. Not as customizable as a clarisonic but can help your skin become used to a brush system.
Merna G.
1732 Brookhaven cir Bedford tx 76022
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush have been using it for 3 day now, no problems I don't have any pictures but product is true to description and size. I would recommend and is value for money and I love that it came with 2 brush heads and batteries. Acne Free AcneFree Advanced Cleansing Brush
Amera A.
Tampa, FL
I wanted to try a cleansing brush but I think its to rough on my skin
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
would this be good for bumpy skin? what kind of soap or cleanser do you use?
Alyssa F.
I have always wanted to try a cleansing brush but I've never been sure if it really does the job. Does anyone know if this is useful??
Steph C.
Thinking about buy this... how does it compare to other brand's similar products?
Samantha K.
Moncton, NB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm trying to find the best brush to buy. For those of you that have this brush and like it: Where did you purchase yours? And how much was it? Have you tried other brushes like this before?