Add a Photo

By ACNEFREE
#34 in Skin Care Tools
Advanced cleaning brush with 2 speeds. includes 2 extra brush heads and 2 aa batteries. ultra-soft bristles gently exfoliate and deep clean pores. perfect complement to any acnefree system. the advanced cleansing brush cleans deep to unclog pores, remove impurities and exfoliate your skin. deep cleans skin removes dirt, oil and makeup trapped in pores helps skin absorb treatments reduces oily areas gently exfoliates
Photos (4)
Lynnrae G.
Lynnrae G.

I used this product for the first time today and I bought it from Walmart for $19.97
I had bought the bugger box with the bottle of acne cleanser so I was super excited about my purchase, since I've been wanting a facial cleanser brush for SO long! Anyway, when I used it, it was very rough on my skin, which surprised me since I usually don't consider my skin sensitive, but I'm still giving it 3 stars because I'm still unsure of how I completely feel about this product, but I do want to continue using it to see if my face gets used to it, as well as see if it reduces the acne on my forehead.
Riley M.
Riley M.

Love love love it. I have fairly oily and very sensitive skin. I tend to have patches of small breakouts and the occasional large pimple here an there. My skin looked clean but I could always feel the bumps especially around my chin area. After using the brush for three days, my skin felt so smooth and my pores have gotten smaller! Unsightly blackheads on my my nose were gone. I'm usually worried about products drying out my face, but the brush keeps my skin exfoliated and I never get flakes. I LOVE IT.
Jas. J.
Jas. J.

This brush is good. I purchased it from Walgreens for about $20. It really does help clean all the dirt & debris from your pores. My only problem with this brush is that it died out after a while because I used it in the shower so water might have gotten in the battery compartment. I wouldn't recommend this brush to someone that would wash their face in the shower because they'll end up with the same problem as me but for $20 I can really complain other brushes are $85-$100 most of the time.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Muskegon

I like the cleansing brush itself which is the only part I will be reviewing. I purchased this for around $20 and kinda feel like I wasted my money. I also purchased a store brand one 6 months later for about $5 only to find it is exactly the same down to the bristle spacing as the AcneFree branded one. I do however like this brush. I use mine with a mild soap and water. It does a great job cleaning my face but, I am giving it only 3/5 for being over priced.
Bethany F.
Bethany F.
Woodland Hills, CA

It was affordable and mine came with a replacement head and the cleanser. It works great and I would say that the brush can be tough if you have it on High or pressed hard against skin but it really gets all the junk off your skin and removes dead skin. I am lighter around the eyes and tougher on my forehead and t zone! Recommend! Has lasted me going on 3 years without having to change batteries or getting ruined! Use about 2 times a month!
Ruchi T.
Ruchi T.

I absolutely loved this brush when I first got it as it help clear the acne scars on my face. Getting the batteries in was kind of hard but after that the brush worked great until about 2 weeks later when it completely stopped working, I still use the brush to clean my face but it no longer rotates which is kind of annoying. I would rater spend a few extra bucks and get a brush that lasts a little longer
Tina B.
Tina B.
Tampa, FL

I do not recommend this brush because it is battery operated. Although it is more pricey I would invest in one that comes with a charger. The reason for this is because the rechargeable ones have more power in the bristles and are more dependable. This brush in particular isn't the best, I felt it was a bit rough on my skin and it didn't have the power I desired.
Hallie R.
Hallie R.

I bought this because I heard lists of great things about rotating cleansers. This one was really cheap and affordable and it seems to get the job done. It only has two speeds and essentially one head. I would rather there be a couple more brush heads but it does what I want it to do.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Richmond, KY

This is a product that I can't live without! Exceeded my expectations. This is extremely effective as it removes all traces of make up, dirt, or anything else that may build up on your face! The solution is also great for my acne prone skin and does not cause my skin to break out!
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Piper City, IL

I give this a 0 Do not use of you do not have all over acne. I break alil every now and then and I figured this would help my break outs nope it burned my skin I had to go to the doctor and get medication for it, it looks like it's leaving a scar. Do not recommend.
Amera A.
Amera A.
Tampa, Fl

I wanted to try a cleansing brush but I think its to rough on my skin
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.

I have always wanted to try a cleansing brush but I've never been sure if it really does the job. Does anyone know if this is useful??
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

would this be good for bumpy skin? what kind of soap or cleanser do you use?
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Moncton, New Brunswick

I'm trying to find the best brush to buy. For those of you that have this brush and like it: Where did you purchase yours? And how much was it? Have you tried other brushes like this before?
Nora C.
Nora C.

Thinking about buy this... how does it compare to other brand's similar products?

Join Now