BY ACNEFREE #7 in Skin Care Tools

Advanced cleaning brush with 2 speeds. includes 2 extra brush heads and 2 aa batteries. ultra-soft bristles gently exfoliate and deep clean pores. perfect complement to any acnefree system. the advanced cleansing brush cleans deep to unclog pores, remove impurities and exfoliate your skin. deep cleans skin removes dirt, oil and makeup trapped in pores helps skin absorb treatments reduces oily areas gently exfoliates see more...

Buy on Target
Tiffany B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
RUN FAR AWAY FROM SPIN BRUSHES. This is much too rough for acne! It left my skin irritated every time I used it. The bristles aren't soft enough and the rotation is too much manual exfoliation. I use this brush now to scrub my shower... So it's still got a purpose but NOT for my face! Get a Clinique Sonic System Acne Solutions Deep Cleansing Brush or another vibrating facial brush instead... They're much gentler!
kai a.
Atlanta
This brush is great! I think the price is decent for the brush. I didn't have to much trouble with the bristles on the brush. I use this with another face scrub that I have and it works great. I like that it actually helps make my skin feel soft, however, I do wish the bristles were softer since my skin is sensitive.
Kelsey G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brush! However, do NOT leave it in the shower or wet areas. Mine got really yucky around the buttons and the batteries rusted. I continued to use it without the batteries as just a standard brush without the rotation and it worked fine. The bristles were nice and dense without being too abrasive!
Vivianh H.
San Jose , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush! It makes my face feel very refreshed! The packaging is nice! It has a very soft brush and works really well. My face has gotten clearer. I bought this from target. I would definitely recommend this to someone who is looking for an affordable alternative from a clarisonic.
Merna G.
1732 Brookhaven cir Bedford tx 76022
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush have been using it for 3 day now, no problems I don't have any pictures but product is true to description and size. I would recommend and is value for money and I love that it came with 2 brush heads and batteries. Acne Free AcneFree Advanced Cleansing Brush
Shaquira A.
I have this brush and it works wonders for me. It helps get the products deep into my pores and leaves my face so soft and smooth if no one has a face cleanser brush this is a good one to use and it is not expensive. And you can find it difectly at Walmart
Dakota H.
Mount Vernon, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used the Acnefree cleansing brush for years. It really works and is so easy to use. I have found this product really effective when using it. It has a good value and is not very pricey. I will continue to use this product.
Jakayla B.
I love this brush. My face always feels fresh after using it! My brush also came with a cleanser! I purchased this product at Walmart for about $15. This product was definitely worth the price! I would recommend this to others!
Angelica D.
Baytown , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brush! The brush is not rough what’s so ever very gentle on the skin. When used with the full acne face products you will see a great change in your skin with break outs and also with any texture that you may have.
Dallas T.
Las Vegas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cleansing brush. I use it with any one of my facial cleansers at home. It works very well and quietly gets the job done without a mess. It cleans deep into your pores leaving your face fresh!
Amera A.
Tampa, FL
I wanted to try a cleansing brush but I think its to rough on my skin
Alyssa F.
I have always wanted to try a cleansing brush but I've never been sure if it really does the job. Does anyone know if this is useful??
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
would this be good for bumpy skin? what kind of soap or cleanser do you use?
Samantha K.
Moncton, NB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm trying to find the best brush to buy. For those of you that have this brush and like it: Where did you purchase yours? And how much was it? Have you tried other brushes like this before?
Steph C.
Thinking about buy this... how does it compare to other brand's similar products?