Add a Photo

By ACNEFREE
#30 in Skin Care Tools
Advanced cleaning brush with 2 speeds. includes 2 extra brush heads and 2 aa batteries. ultra-soft bristles gently exfoliate and deep clean pores. perfect complement to any acnefree system. the advanced cleansing brush cleans deep to unclog pores, remove impurities and exfoliate your skin. deep cleans skin removes dirt, oil and makeup trapped in pores helps skin absorb treatments reduces oily areas gently exfoliates
Photos (2)
Lynnrae G.
Lynnrae G.

I used this product for the first time today and I bought it from Walmart for $19.97
I had bought the bugger box with the bottle of acne cleanser so I was super excited about my purchase, since I've been wanting a facial cleanser brush for SO long! Anyway, when I used it, it was very rough on my skin, which surprised me since I usually don't consider my skin sensitive, but I'm still giving it 3 stars because I'm still unsure of how I completely feel about this product, but I do want to continue using it to see if my face gets used to it, as well as see if it reduces the acne on my forehead.
Riley M.
Riley M.

Love love love it. I have fairly oily and very sensitive skin. I tend to have patches of small breakouts and the occasional large pimple here an there. My skin looked clean but I could always feel the bumps especially around my chin area. After using the brush for three days, my skin felt so smooth and my pores have gotten smaller! Unsightly blackheads on my my nose were gone. I'm usually worried about products drying out my face, but the brush keeps my skin exfoliated and I never get flakes. I LOVE IT.
Jas. J.
Jas. J.

This brush is good. I purchased it from Walgreens for about $20. It really does help clean all the dirt & debris from your pores. My only problem with this brush is that it died out after a while because I used it in the shower so water might have gotten in the battery compartment. I wouldn't recommend this brush to someone that would wash their face in the shower because they'll end up with the same problem as me but for $20 I can really complain other brushes are $85-$100 most of the time.
Ruchi T.
Ruchi T.

I absolutely loved this brush when I first got it as it help clear the acne scars on my face. Getting the batteries in was kind of hard but after that the brush worked great until about 2 weeks later when it completely stopped working, I still use the brush to clean my face but it no longer rotates which is kind of annoying. I would rater spend a few extra bucks and get a brush that lasts a little longer
Tina B.
Tina B.
Tampa, FL

I do not recommend this brush because it is battery operated. Although it is more pricey I would invest in one that comes with a charger. The reason for this is because the rechargeable ones have more power in the bristles and are more dependable. This brush in particular isn't the best, I felt it was a bit rough on my skin and it didn't have the power I desired.
Rohini K.
Rohini K.
Leesburg, VA

This cleansing brush has worked wonders for my skin! When I use this, my skin feels like all the impurities have been my washed away and my pores can breathe! This is a great alternative for the Clarasonic only cheaper! This also includes two settings depending on what your skin can bare! This has become a skin essential!
Hallie R.
Hallie R.

I bought this because I heard lists of great things about rotating cleansers. This one was really cheap and affordable and it seems to get the job done. It only has two speeds and essentially one head. I would rather there be a couple more brush heads but it does what I want it to do.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

Honestly this product works wonders, my acne was so much clearer after only a few uses of the kit alongside the oil free purifying cleanser that i bought on the side. sure happy with the results and i think oily skin people like myself should deffinately give it a go
Ashlee G.
Ashlee G.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I love this brush! I was having major acne issues, and flaky skin plus out of control oil. After using this brush with their oil free cleanser, my face has cleared up quite a bit. The flaky patches are gone, and ny skin is no longer dull. Best purchase ever.
Gidget M.
Gidget M.
Rome, Ga

Ive never used one of these before. ive always wanted to get one but couldn't find them. ive read so many good reviews about these brushes. guess its time for me to look for one so i can write a review about the actual product.
Amera A.
Amera A.
Tampa, Fl

I wanted to try a cleansing brush but I think its to rough on my skin
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Moncton, New Brunswick

I'm trying to find the best brush to buy. For those of you that have this brush and like it: Where did you purchase yours? And how much was it? Have you tried other brushes like this before?
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Baton Rouge, LA

I have really terrible skin and heard that deep cleansing brushes are the best. Recommendations please?
Nora B.
Nora B.

Thinking about buy this... how does it compare to other brand's similar products?
Catherine P.
Catherine P.

What kinds of makeupbrands are good for acne prone skin?

Join Now