BY ACNEFREE #14 in Skin Care Tools

Advanced cleaning brush with 2 speeds. includes 2 extra brush heads and 2 aa batteries. ultra-soft bristles gently exfoliate and deep clean pores. perfect complement to any acnefree system. the advanced cleansing brush cleans deep to unclog pores, remove impurities and exfoliate your skin. deep cleans skin removes dirt, oil and makeup trapped in pores helps skin absorb treatments reduces oily areas gently exfoliates see more...

Buy on Target*
Lynnrae G.
Lynnrae G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product for the first time today and I bought it from Walmart for $19.97
I had bought the bugger box with the bottle of acne cleanser so I was super excited about my purchase, since I've been wanting a facial cleanser brush for SO long! Anyway, when I used it, it was very rough on my skin, which surprised me since I usually don't consider my skin sensitive, but I'm still giving it 3 stars because I'm still unsure of how I completely feel about this product, but I do want to continue using it to see if my face gets used to it, as well as see if it reduces the acne on my forehead.
Jas. J.
Jas. J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is good. I purchased it from Walgreens for about $20. It really does help clean all the dirt & debris from your pores. My only problem with this brush is that it died out after a while because I used it in the shower so water might have gotten in the battery compartment. I wouldn't recommend this brush to someone that would wash their face in the shower because they'll end up with the same problem as me but for $20 I can really complain other brushes are $85-$100 most of the time.
Bethany F.
Bethany F.
Woodland Hills, CA
It was affordable and mine came with a replacement head and the cleanser. It works great and I would say that the brush can be tough if you have it on High or pressed hard against skin but it really gets all the junk off your skin and removes dead skin. I am lighter around the eyes and tougher on my forehead and t zone! Recommend! Has lasted me going on 3 years without having to change batteries or getting ruined! Use about 2 times a month!
Ruchi T.
Ruchi T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely loved this brush when I first got it as it help clear the acne scars on my face. Getting the batteries in was kind of hard but after that the brush worked great until about 2 weeks later when it completely stopped working, I still use the brush to clean my face but it no longer rotates which is kind of annoying. I would rater spend a few extra bucks and get a brush that lasts a little longer
Hallie R.
Hallie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this because I heard lists of great things about rotating cleansers. This one was really cheap and affordable and it seems to get the job done. It only has two speeds and essentially one head. I would rather there be a couple more brush heads but it does what I want it to do.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Richmond, KY
This is a product that I can't live without! Exceeded my expectations. This is extremely effective as it removes all traces of make up, dirt, or anything else that may build up on your face! The solution is also great for my acne prone skin and does not cause my skin to break out!
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Piper City, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I give this a 0 Do not use of you do not have all over acne. I break alil every now and then and I figured this would help my break outs nope it burned my skin I had to go to the doctor and get medication for it, it looks like it's leaving a scar. Do not recommend.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Shendoah Jct, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product worked great for me at the beginning, but after repeated use it left my skin raw and angry. Using it as directed did not work for my skin. If you have sensitive skin I would be careful with this product.
Lilibeth T.
Lilibeth T.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleansing brush to keep you skin clean and prevent acne. For this reason I really recommend to everyone to prevent or to cure acne.
Tesla G.
Tesla G.
Jamestown, ND
This worked amazingly foe me. I've never had acne disappear so quickly with just one use! Love it! Use it every night before bed!
Amera A.
Amera A.
Tampa, FL
I wanted to try a cleansing brush but I think its to rough on my skin
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
I have always wanted to try a cleansing brush but I've never been sure if it really does the job. Does anyone know if this is useful??
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
would this be good for bumpy skin? what kind of soap or cleanser do you use?
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Moncton, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm trying to find the best brush to buy. For those of you that have this brush and like it: Where did you purchase yours? And how much was it? Have you tried other brushes like this before?
Steph C.
Steph C.
Thinking about buy this... how does it compare to other brand's similar products?