BY ACNEFREE

Acne Free® 24 Hour Severe Acne 4 Piece Cleaning System.
Eliminates.
Acne bacteria.
Prescription grade.
Maximum strength.
Acne medicine.
AcneFree®, severe, anti-acne cleansing wash, medicated, with advanced micro-benzoyl peroxide.
AcneFree®, severe, corrective toner, oil-control, pH balancing formula, step 2.
AcneFree®, severe, maximum strength repair lotion, continuous-relief, 10% benzoyl peroxide, step 3.
AcneFree®, severe, retinol complex, skin renewing, night formula, step 4.
From the makers of America's #1 best selling acne system in stores†.
Advanced 10% micro-benzoyl peroxide treatment + a retinol complex to soothe & relieve your skin.
Visible results in just days.
Continuously treats all stages of severe acne 24 hours a day.
Dermatologist recommended acne medication.
4 Piece system contains: anti-acne cleansing wash 4 fl oz (118 ml), corrective toner 4 fl oz (118 ml), maximum strength repair lotion 2 fl oz (59 ml), retinol complex 1 oz (28 g). see more...

Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
This was an absolute life saver for me in high school. I had some of THE WORST acne I have ever seen. We didn't have a lot of money, so the proactive regimen was out, along with visiting the dermatologist. You can probably imagine the amount of inexpensive products I had tried and of course nothing worked. I finally tried this product and being $30 - this was actually an expensive product to us. I saw an immediate transformation with this product. I do have very sensitive skin and My face did suffer a burn from the product but this was upon initial use. After that, I never had any problem with it. I do wonder what other people's experiences are with this product.
Mona D.
Van Nuys , CA
Purchased at: Amazon
It didn’t work for me. My skin is too sensitive! I’ll be trying Murad soon because my skin is need of higher end products. I’d recommend this to anyone with normal skin.
Kirstian S.
One of my go-to daily products.

I have suffered from severe acne since high school. This has resulted in me trying many different acne products and cleansers. After all the searching, I am happy to have found AcneFree.

It works great on my combination skin without leaving it too dry or oily. Not only has it helped with my acne, but my redness and scaring are clearing up little by little.

I use the ECOTOOLS KONJAC FACIAL SPONGE (deep cleansing) with the cleansing wash for a gentle clean. (pictured)

The price is reasonable and I love begin able to just run to the local store whenever I need more.
Taylor T.
This stuff is like a miracle worker. It works best if you have trouble with whiteheads. Benzoyl peroxide is used for the treatment of white heads. This treatment here is 10% benzoyl peroxide. Proactive only has like 7.5% I think? either way, this stuff I stronger. It literally will improve your acne over night!!! It'll be improved overall in a week! The price is great for all you get. And it is super easy to use.
Benzoyl peroxide can take the color out of things so make sure You use an old pillow case when you go to bed at night and put the lotion on after you put your shirt on for the day. (I speak from experience). This can be drying if you are normally dry to start with, so make sure you use a lotion or night cream if you notice that your skin is too dry. It is meant to pull the oil out of your skin, but if you don't rehydrate it'll become more oily.
I will be a for life!
Allyson P.
Warrenville, IL
I was having some trouble with breakouts and have tried similar acne systems like Proactiv. I tried this and didn't realize my skin was so sensitive. It dried me out so bad and caused my skin to turn red. It almost looked like an allergic reaction, but it was just that dry and irritated. I had crazy wrinkles under my eyes because of how it affected my skin, so I stopped using immediately. I have found that a lot of "acne systems" aren't the greatest for skin because it isn't easily tailored to all kinds of skin types.
Emory S.
   I love some parts of this set and absolutely hate others. I absolutely love that the bottles are labeled with what step they are too! I love the cleanser which is step one! I don't use it now because my acne is not very bad, but when I had bad acne the cleanser helped a lot! The toner, however, was very drying and made my sensitive skin sting and get irritated. The lotion also made my skin extremely irritated and red! However, I love the retinal formula!! It makes small pimples literally disappear overnight!! Overall, the product has good parts and bad parts.
Destiny I.
Folcroft
I used these for a while on my chest, and it worked wonders! I'm a very lazy person, so I tend to not have the determination to apply products to help with my acne. Although, these were alright and somehow I was able to do it every morning and sometimes every night. My chest cleared up, and I stopped using them. It's starting to break out a little again, so I might actually go back to using this. Def get it!
Diamond J.
I loved this product ! It kept my face clear and moisturized . I still currently use it. Items are easy to apply and the product does not irritate your face like most other acne treatments do. This product is  a little pricey but I will continue to buy I love it
Star R.
This product works really well, if you use it everyday it can be extremely drying but if you pick and choose what products to use it can work tremendously, some days I use the wash and lotion and others I use the toner and lotion, but if I use all the products my skin tends to dry out. The lotion especially works wonders I'll have a pimple coming up and I'll apply it at night and the next morning it will be gone. Definitely recommend wether you have sever acne or a few every now and again. Hope this was helpful!
Haven B.
this product was absolutely awful for me. A couple years ago i had really bad acne and my grandmother went out and bought this kit for me. it was really cheap and from walmart so i wasn't expecting too much but i used it. it was night when i got it so i started with the overnight cream or something and almost immediately after applying it my face started burning. it was an awful burn too, nothing subtle. it was like i took a curling iron to my whole face. obviously i washed it off and afterward my face was bright pink and sore. my skin had actually peeled off. i lost a whole layer of skin. DO NOT USE!!
Kelsey L.
I know everyone's skin is different, but how quickly did you see results? I am fed up with my acne. I have the cystic breakouts and they HURT. I have whiteheads, I have blackheads. I have it all. I just want smooth skin. I can never wear makeup because I break out no matter what I use. Since I never wear cover up, foundation, etc. I feel like people are always looking at my acne. I'm just so tired.
Diamond A.
Cleveland , OH
I'm just beginning to use this product. Are there any harsh side effects I should look out for?
Sumaiya M.
Leytonstone , London
Where can I buy this In the UK ?

Amazon