BY ACNEFREE

Acne Free® 24 Hour Severe Acne 4 Piece Cleaning System.
Eliminates.
Acne bacteria.
Prescription grade.
Maximum strength.
Acne medicine.
AcneFree®, severe, anti-acne cleansing wash, medicated, with advanced micro-benzoyl peroxide.
AcneFree®, severe, corrective toner, oil-control, pH balancing formula, step 2.
AcneFree®, severe, maximum strength repair lotion, continuous-relief, 10% benzoyl peroxide, step 3.
AcneFree®, severe, retinol complex, skin renewing, night formula, step 4.
From the makers of America's #1 best selling acne system in stores†.
Advanced 10% micro-benzoyl peroxide treatment + a retinol complex to soothe & relieve your skin.
Visible results in just days.
Continuously treats all stages of severe acne 24 hours a day.
Dermatologist recommended acne medication.
4 Piece system contains: anti-acne cleansing wash 4 fl oz (118 ml), corrective toner 4 fl oz (118 ml), maximum strength repair lotion 2 fl oz (59 ml), retinol complex 1 oz (28 g). see more...

Nicole D.
Manheim, PA
I would have big bad red pimples that would extremely hurt and if I wanted to get rid of it overnight then I highly recommend this box to anyone.  It feels like you're getting a nice deep clean and feels like this for the remaining of the day.  I will always have this in the bathroom for those surprise visits from acne!
izabelle m.
Omaha
Purchased at: Walgreens
Before proactiv + i used this. It helped me clear my skin, but eventually I did break out pretty badly. So I went on Protactiv, but ever skin is different! It did make my skin feel very clean !
Sarah W.
Austin, TX
Does not work AT ALL. A word of advice for all other teens that went through the same thing I did last year, just skip these cheap brands and go to more expensive products if you want your acne gone forever. I used this for months and only saw my skin get worse.
Logan G.
Jacksonville, AR
I liked the face wash and the toner, but the two moisturizers that came with the package made my face very oily. The entire package is around $30 and I got it from Walmart. I think it could definitely be improved and I won't be buying it again.
Amanda T.
holly, MI
Honestly I’m not really sure why I purchased this considering I only have moderately bad acne, but this kit is EXTREMELY drying so only purchase if you have very oily skin and bad acne. It does work well, but it dried me out so much it hurt my skin.
Jennifer R.
Abilene
Purchased at: Walmart
These products really do clear up acne in a short amount of time. My issue is they seem to dry out my face really bad. Even moisturizer doesn’t help very much with these products. Good product that works, but not for me.
Hannah P.
Farmington, UT
I only used a few times, but it was nice and tingly on my face. I didn't notice a difference in my acne, but maybe it's something that I'd have to use more to see a better result.
Kallie F.
Huntsville, AL
This cleared my skin up fast so it definitely works; however, it smells AWFUL! It is also very drying so you really have to use a good moisturizer when using this system! 7/10 would recommend to others
Danielle D.
Blacksburg, SC
Since high school i have had a problem with acne. I hadnt tried this product until i was an adult and had a severe breakout. This product done amazingly well. Cleared my acne up in no time.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
This was an absolute life saver for me in high school. I had some of THE WORST acne I have ever seen. We didn't have a lot of money, so the proactive regimen was out, along with visiting the dermatologist. You can probably imagine the amount of inexpensive products I had tried and of course nothing worked. I finally tried this product and being $30 - this was actually an expensive product to us. I saw an immediate transformation with this product. I do have very sensitive skin and My face did suffer a burn from the product but this was upon initial use. After that, I never had any problem with it. I do wonder what other people's experiences are with this product.
Kelsey L.
I know everyone's skin is different, but how quickly did you see results? I am fed up with my acne. I have the cystic breakouts and they HURT. I have whiteheads, I have blackheads. I have it all. I just want smooth skin. I can never wear makeup because I break out no matter what I use. Since I never wear cover up, foundation, etc. I feel like people are always looking at my acne. I'm just so tired.
Diamond A.
Cleveland , OH
I'm just beginning to use this product. Are there any harsh side effects I should look out for?
Sumaiya M.
Leytonstone , London
Where can I buy this In the UK ?

Amazon