BY ACNEFREE

Acne Free® 24 Hour Severe Acne 4 Piece Cleaning System.
Eliminates.
Acne bacteria.
Prescription grade.
Maximum strength.
Acne medicine.
AcneFree®, severe, anti-acne cleansing wash, medicated, with advanced micro-benzoyl peroxide.
AcneFree®, severe, corrective toner, oil-control, pH balancing formula, step 2.
AcneFree®, severe, maximum strength repair lotion, continuous-relief, 10% benzoyl peroxide, step 3.
AcneFree®, severe, retinol complex, skin renewing, night formula, step 4.
From the makers of America's #1 best selling acne system in stores†.
Advanced 10% micro-benzoyl peroxide treatment + a retinol complex to soothe & relieve your skin.
Visible results in just days.
Continuously treats all stages of severe acne 24 hours a day.
Dermatologist recommended acne medication.
4 Piece system contains: anti-acne cleansing wash 4 fl oz (118 ml), corrective toner 4 fl oz (118 ml), maximum strength repair lotion 2 fl oz (59 ml), retinol complex 1 oz (28 g). see more...

Melanie P.
Mansfield, MO
I am torn on this product. Sometimes I feel like it does such a good job, but then if I stop for a little while, I feel like my able comes back worse than ever.
Kira N.
This help my skin out a lot a few years ago. Then I notice it as mineral oil in it and I stop using it. Also the products are too watery in consistency for me.
Aira D.
El Paso, TX
This stuff works great. I used it, and it cleared up my small acne pretty fast but did nothing for my cystic acne. I kept using it because I liked the results.
Meagan B.
Plano, TX
I have been using this product for a few weeks and so far i love it. my skin is very oily and this doesn't dry it out too much and is helping with my acne.
Heather T.
Bethel Park, PA
If all 4 products are used in conjunction, you can expect good results for severe acne. It was a little irritating for my sensitive skin but still worked.
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
I got this as a gift from friend and then when I ran out I ran to the store because this acne system works just as good as proactive and is more affordable
Mia G.
Oklahoma City
Purchased at: Walmart
I don't like how harsh it is on the skin but other than that it does what it's supposed to. I definitely don't recommend sensitive skin people to use this.
Jazmyne W.
Lehi, UT
It has saved my face. The first week I was skeptical. I seemed to get more white heads surfacing but then they all went away. It's been my miracle worker.
Ashley N.
Lincoln, NE
I had tried Proactiv before and mistakenly thought this might be a dupe. No. It was way too harsh for my skin and I couldn't even use it after a few days.
Georgeanne L.
Works great but can be drying on the skin even with the lotion included. Takes a good week to clear out all the gunk in your pores. Give it time to work.
Kelsey L.
I know everyone's skin is different, but how quickly did you see results? I am fed up with my acne. I have the cystic breakouts and they HURT. I have whiteheads, I have blackheads. I have it all. I just want smooth skin. I can never wear makeup because I break out no matter what I use. Since I never wear cover up, foundation, etc. I feel like people are always looking at my acne. I'm just so tired.
Diamond A.
Cleveland , OH
I'm just beginning to use this product. Are there any harsh side effects I should look out for?
Sumaiya M.
Leytonstone , London
Where can I buy this In the UK ?

Amazon