BY ACNEFREE

Acne Free® 24 Hour Severe Acne 4 Piece Cleaning System.
Eliminates.
Acne bacteria.
Prescription grade.
Maximum strength.
Acne medicine.
AcneFree®, severe, anti-acne cleansing wash, medicated, with advanced micro-benzoyl peroxide.
AcneFree®, severe, corrective toner, oil-control, pH balancing formula, step 2.
AcneFree®, severe, maximum strength repair lotion, continuous-relief, 10% benzoyl peroxide, step 3.
AcneFree®, severe, retinol complex, skin renewing, night formula, step 4.
From the makers of America's #1 best selling acne system in stores†.
Advanced 10% micro-benzoyl peroxide treatment + a retinol complex to soothe & relieve your skin.
Visible results in just days.
Continuously treats all stages of severe acne 24 hours a day.
Dermatologist recommended acne medication.
4 Piece system contains: anti-acne cleansing wash 4 fl oz (118 ml), corrective toner 4 fl oz (118 ml), maximum strength repair lotion 2 fl oz (59 ml), retinol complex 1 oz (28 g). see more...

Julie R.
Leominster, MA
Worked well! But I’m a person with limited time for this kind of regimen- so I found something that was 1 step and worked the same. But if you’ve got the time, this works great.
lillian h.
Springdale , AR
THIS IS PERFECT !! i per my life it to. it cleared my face within 2 weeks and i still use the face soap to this day. the only thing it is a little harsh at first getting used to so i suggest using a hydrating cleanser in the morning until you get used to it.
Danielle A.
Siloam Spgs, AR
You could really feel it working and my face did begin to clear up after about 3rd day of usi g it. The only problem i had was it did leave my skin a little on the dry side.
Olivia P.
I swear by this product! Yes it does dry out your skin, but it also gets rid of acne within a day or two. The spot treatment will get rid of pimples while you sleep. I cannot say enough how much I love this product.
Lisa B.
Lawrenceville , IL
Will clear up my acne for a period of time but I cannot use it consistently. I've used it a few times with varying degrees of success. Spot treatment seems to work fairly well
Dana C.
Best acne care for the money.  Their spray is out of this world.  It clears blemishes on your back in record time.  My teenage son and I both use it.
B G.
Honestly for an OTC acne product, this brand does the trick. The severe can become bothersome if you have sensitive skin but make sure to do every step to see results and to keep your skin from getting dry. I never used proactive but I love acne free!
Karen H.
Mora, MN
The kit did help keep my acne at bay, but was a bit harsh on my sensitive skin. The kit is affordable. I ran out of the cleanser before the rest of the products.
Lauren R.
It’s a great product. Goes on smooth and smells great too. I especially like that stores near me carry it. Accessibility means a lot to me and my busy life. I always buy it because it works and isn’t expensive either!
christine M.
Might be good for some people. Was too harsh for my skin and had a bad reaction to it.
Hasn't worked for me at all!! Not happy with THE "GUARANTEED" RESULTS
Kelsey L.
I know everyone's skin is different, but how quickly did you see results? I am fed up with my acne. I have the cystic breakouts and they HURT. I have whiteheads, I have blackheads. I have it all. I just want smooth skin. I can never wear makeup because I break out no matter what I use. Since I never wear cover up, foundation, etc. I feel like people are always looking at my acne. I'm just so tired.
Diamond A.
Cleveland , OH
I'm just beginning to use this product. Are there any harsh side effects I should look out for?
Sumaiya M.
Leytonstone , London
Where can I buy this In the UK ?

Amazon