Acne Free 24 Hour Severe Acne 4 Piece Cleaning System uploaded by Jessica M.Acne Free 24 Hour Severe Acne 4 Piece Cleaning System uploaded by Kirstian S.Acne Free 24 Hour Severe Acne 4 Piece Cleaning System uploaded by Destiny I.

BY ACNEFREE

Acne Free® 24 Hour Severe Acne 4 Piece Cleaning System.
Eliminates.
Acne bacteria.
Prescription grade.
Maximum strength.
Acne medicine.
AcneFree®, severe, anti-acne cleansing wash, medicated, with advanced micro-benzoyl peroxide.
AcneFree®, severe, corrective toner, oil-control, pH balancing formula, step 2.
AcneFree®, severe, maximum strength repair lotion, continuous-relief, 10% benzoyl peroxide, step 3.
AcneFree®, severe, retinol complex, skin renewing, night formula, step 4.
From the makers of America's #1 best selling acne system in stores†.
Advanced 10% micro-benzoyl peroxide treatment + a retinol complex to soothe & relieve your skin.
Visible results in just days.
Continuously treats all stages of severe acne 24 hours a day.
Dermatologist recommended acne medication.
4 Piece system contains: anti-acne cleansing wash 4 fl oz (118 ml), corrective toner 4 fl oz (118 ml), maximum strength repair lotion 2 fl oz (59 ml), retinol complex 1 oz (28 g). see more...

Sean C.
Tifton
So I’ve tried lots of acne products out there and usually know what’s best for my skin. With that being said, benzoyl peroxide is almost always my go to. I’ve tried many brand name/store name kits and single bottle cleansers on the affordable market. This Acne free system did work well. The price is pretty great in comparison to the proactive brand, so if you’re on a budget, this is for you. I will say that for me and my skin type, i ran into a great deal of over drying from the product. If you run into the same issue, simply space out the product use and use more gentle cleansers in between washes. Loved the toner, it immediately gives your face this smooth silica type feel. The lotion was slightly too oily for my preference, but everyone’s skin types vary. All in all, for the money, this is a great choice for acne sufferers!Acne Free 24 Hour Severe Acne 4 Piece Cleaning System
Shanessa g.
Boston
Some of the products in here were amazing while others were just ok. The Maximum Strength Repair Lotion was too drying on my skin and made my skin itch a little. The corrective toner was really good and I felt like it held my blemishes go away quicker. One thing I hate about this product is the smell. It smells like bleach and fish to me. If I could purchase one product separately, I would just get the toner.
may_may25 C.
Didn't really work for me. It made my skin more dry. I was expecting something more effective, might have been just my ph balance not reacting well with the product. The packaging was nice and it looked appealing. It worked for others so I would recomend it even if it didn't work 4 me.
Amanda W.
Washington
I must preface my review by saying that I have had severe cystic acne (mainly body acne) since I was about 12 years old. I have tried many treatments, both prescription and non-prescription. I am currently on Accutane which is the first treatment that has shown me significant, lasting results.
I have used this Acne Free system twice (prior to beginning Accutane), and it was one of the only non-prescription products/systems that seemed to help. I was far from completely clear, but I did notice a difference. Soon after I ran out of product, my acne returned in full-force however. It is relatively affordable, especially considering you are purchasing several products. I used them consistently and was faithful to the instructions in the hope they would help.
If you are not wanting to go the prescription route and other drug store products haven't been very helpful, this one might be worth a try. If your acne keeps coming back though, I'd encourage you to see what a dermatologist has to say.
This product was amazing! It helped cleared out my spots and rednesss around my face. And it did not overdry my face like other products I have used before. Defiantly worth buying!
Kat G.
Tarzana, CA
While the Acnefree Severe did help tone my acne down, it left my skin quite dry. I used to think dry was good until I realize my skin was producing more oil because of that and it kinda messed up the moisture balance of my skin. This would probably be a good temporary solution, but in the long run get something that would also hydrate your skin. (Also beware as these products can stain colored clothing/towels!)
Grayce P.
It was really good but sometimes it caused me to break out more then less it would just go on and off and I want to find a good product that really helps me with my acne because it’s really seating to bother me .
S. t.
Oregon
Found that this product was extremely drying which I guess is to be expected would definitely not use as directed and and wash my face once a day as opposed to the three or twice a day recommended.
Samantha C.
Round Lake, IL
I have pretty sensitive skin but I have terrible acne. I’ve had acne for years, I’ve tried a bunch of stuff and this was one of the worst ones. Made my skin dry and flake, it was red and inflamed, and did nothing other than make my acne worse. Not worth the money and won’t buy again.
Devon P.
Glenolden, PA
I got this from Walmart for like $20 when I had really bad acne hoping it would work. I got super excited to use it because my skin was really bad. I used it for about a week and the only thing that happened was I got chemical burns. If you have sensitive skin DO NOT buy this!!!
Kelsey L.
I know everyone's skin is different, but how quickly did you see results? I am fed up with my acne. I have the cystic breakouts and they HURT. I have whiteheads, I have blackheads. I have it all. I just want smooth skin. I can never wear makeup because I break out no matter what I use. Since I never wear cover up, foundation, etc. I feel like people are always looking at my acne. I'm just so tired.
Diamond A.
Cleveland , OH
I'm just beginning to use this product. Are there any harsh side effects I should look out for?
Sumaiya M.
Leytonstone , London
Where can I buy this In the UK ?

Amazon