BY ACNEFREE

Acne Free® 24 Hour Severe Acne 4 Piece Cleaning System.
Eliminates.
Acne bacteria.
Prescription grade.
Maximum strength.
Acne medicine.
AcneFree®, severe, anti-acne cleansing wash, medicated, with advanced micro-benzoyl peroxide.
AcneFree®, severe, corrective toner, oil-control, pH balancing formula, step 2.
AcneFree®, severe, maximum strength repair lotion, continuous-relief, 10% benzoyl peroxide, step 3.
AcneFree®, severe, retinol complex, skin renewing, night formula, step 4.
From the makers of America's #1 best selling acne system in stores†.
Advanced 10% micro-benzoyl peroxide treatment + a retinol complex to soothe & relieve your skin.
Visible results in just days.
Continuously treats all stages of severe acne 24 hours a day.
Dermatologist recommended acne medication.
4 Piece system contains: anti-acne cleansing wash 4 fl oz (118 ml), corrective toner 4 fl oz (118 ml), maximum strength repair lotion 2 fl oz (59 ml), retinol complex 1 oz (28 g). see more...

Jaclyn W.
Robstown, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
Super affordable. A little goes a long ways, I use it 4 times a week and still have a long ways to go before I run out. My face is also super refreshed since using this product! My husband loves it as well.
Markeia F.
Double Springs
It worked really great to clear my skin, but it was a little harsh for my skin. I have sensitive skin, so it made my skin have random dry patches. It worked wonders for my brother though.
Kat G.
Tarzana, CA
While the Acnefree Severe did help tone my acne down, it left my skin quite dry. I used to think dry was good until I realize my skin was producing more oil because of that and it kinda messed up the moisture balance of my skin. This would probably be a good temporary solution, but in the long run get something that would also hydrate your skin. (Also beware as these products can stain colored clothing/towels!)
Messiah
Purchased at: Pink Ice
This absolutely Pyrex it cleared up a lot of my acne and I really had a lot they were really big game just disgusting and it was really bad and they were irritating but then when I finally use this of my problems were gone
Samantha C.
Round Lake, IL
I have pretty sensitive skin but I have terrible acne. I’ve had acne for years, I’ve tried a bunch of stuff and this was one of the worst ones. Made my skin dry and flake, it was red and inflamed, and did nothing other than make my acne worse. Not worth the money and won’t buy again.
Devon P.
Glenolden, PA
I got this from Walmart for like $20 when I had really bad acne hoping it would work. I got super excited to use it because my skin was really bad. I used it for about a week and the only thing that happened was I got chemical burns. If you have sensitive skin DO NOT buy this!!!
Taylir L.
This was oddly to harsh on my skin. I liked the regular formula better. This price point was a little more expensive. My skin is normally oily and acne prone but it also made my skin super dry in places. It was too intense for me.
Laila Ann R.
Johnson City, TN
Purchased at: Target
This works. I’ve previously used proactive and I felt like this is not only comparable, but worked more quickly. I get flairs of moderate cystic acne along my jawline and within a couple of days see a great reduction in the inflammation, redness and tenderness. I do not get that with the original acne free. I’m a repeat buyer on and off over the past 6 years and I recommend giving this a chance. Bonus: it is often on sale or you get a gift card with purchase at Target 🎯.
Diamond J.
I loved this product ! It kept my face clear and moisturized . I still currently use it. Items are easy to apply and the product does not irritate your face like most other acne treatments do. This product is  a little pricey but I will continue to buy I love it
Alivia C.
It didn't work very well. I don't recommend buying acne regimens that aren't given to you from a dermatologist him/herself. It was a waste of money and it didn't clear up my skin at all.
Kelsey L.
I know everyone's skin is different, but how quickly did you see results? I am fed up with my acne. I have the cystic breakouts and they HURT. I have whiteheads, I have blackheads. I have it all. I just want smooth skin. I can never wear makeup because I break out no matter what I use. Since I never wear cover up, foundation, etc. I feel like people are always looking at my acne. I'm just so tired.
Diamond A.
Cleveland , OH
I'm just beginning to use this product. Are there any harsh side effects I should look out for?
Sumaiya M.
Leytonstone , London
Where can I buy this In the UK ?

Amazon