BY ACNEFREE

Acne Free® 24 Hour Severe Acne 4 Piece Cleaning System.
Eliminates.
Acne bacteria.
Prescription grade.
Maximum strength.
Acne medicine.
AcneFree®, severe, anti-acne cleansing wash, medicated, with advanced micro-benzoyl peroxide.
AcneFree®, severe, corrective toner, oil-control, pH balancing formula, step 2.
AcneFree®, severe, maximum strength repair lotion, continuous-relief, 10% benzoyl peroxide, step 3.
AcneFree®, severe, retinol complex, skin renewing, night formula, step 4.
From the makers of America's #1 best selling acne system in stores†.
Advanced 10% micro-benzoyl peroxide treatment + a retinol complex to soothe & relieve your skin.
Visible results in just days.
Continuously treats all stages of severe acne 24 hours a day.
Dermatologist recommended acne medication.
4 Piece system contains: anti-acne cleansing wash 4 fl oz (118 ml), corrective toner 4 fl oz (118 ml), maximum strength repair lotion 2 fl oz (59 ml), retinol complex 1 oz (28 g). see more...

• I'm just beginning to use this product. Are there any harsh side ef...4 Answers
  • I know everyone's skin is different, but how quickly did you see re...5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Wellsboro, PA
I swear by this system. A few summers ago I was experiencing an array of blackheads and breakouts. I bought this kit and within two weeks my face had cleared up. I continued to use it for about six months, but my skin began to grow immune to it it would seem. I plan on purchasing it again in the future to try, but anyone with treatable acne needs to try this.
Atiya O.
Atiya O.
Minnetonka, MN
This Acne system is hands down the best I have ever used! My acne cleared up in two weeks and I get one or two breakouts a month if even that! I bought it at Target and the price was hard to beat. Overall a great product that I would recommend to any going through breakouts!
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Somersworth
Acne Free was my savior in high school! From break outs, to heart breaks, Acne Free was always there to help me up when I needed a boost. Acne Free cleared my face for dates, marching band, and just for casual events.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
I love this over expensive products. When my skin is especially acne prone I use this. It's affordable, it gets the job done, and it's great for my sensitive skin.
Jazmyne W.
Jazmyne W.
Lehi, UT
It has saved my face. The first week I was skeptical. I seemed to get more white heads surfacing but then they all went away. It's been my miracle worker.
Cathy W.
Cathy W.
My daughter had had severe acne since she was 10. After trying so many products, this has been the best over-the-counter acne cleaning treatment.
courtney k.
courtney k.
Ellsworth, PA
Really helped clean my face and reduce my acne! I give it 5 stars! Helped with the oily skin! Would recommend!
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
This was an absolute life saver for me in high school. I had some of THE WORST acne I have ever seen. We didn't have a lot of money, so the proactive regimen was out, along with visiting the dermatologist. You can probably imagine the amount of inexpensive products I had tried and of course nothing worked. I finally tried this product and being $30 - this was actually an expensive product to us. I saw an immediate transformation with this product. I do have very sensitive skin and My face did suffer a burn from the product but this was upon initial use. After that, I never had any problem with it. I do wonder what other people's experiences are with this product.
Emory S.
Emory S.
   I love some parts of this set and absolutely hate others. I absolutely love that the bottles are labeled with what step they are too! I love the cleanser which is step one! I don't use it now because my acne is not very bad, but when I had bad acne the cleanser helped a lot! The toner, however, was very drying and made my sensitive skin sting and get irritated. The lotion also made my skin extremely irritated and red! However, I love the retinal formula!! It makes small pimples literally disappear overnight!! Overall, the product has good parts and bad parts.
Star R.
Star R.
Wellness Guru Expert
This product works really well, if you use it everyday it can be extremely drying but if you pick and choose what products to use it can work tremendously, some days I use the wash and lotion and others I use the toner and lotion, but if I use all the products my skin tends to dry out. The lotion especially works wonders I'll have a pimple coming up and I'll apply it at night and the next morning it will be gone. Definitely recommend wether you have sever acne or a few every now and again. Hope this was helpful!
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
I know everyone's skin is different, but how quickly did you see results? I am fed up with my acne. I have the cystic breakouts and they HURT. I have whiteheads, I have blackheads. I have it all. I just want smooth skin. I can never wear makeup because I break out no matter what I use. Since I never wear cover up, foundation, etc. I feel like people are always looking at my acne. I'm just so tired.
Diamond S.
Diamond S.
Cleveland, OH
I'm just beginning to use this product. Are there any harsh side effects I should look out for?