BY ACNEFREE #36 in Acne Treatments

Acne Free® 24 Hour Severe Acne 4 Piece Cleaning System.
Eliminates.
Acne bacteria.
Prescription grade.
Maximum strength.
Acne medicine.
AcneFree®, severe, anti-acne cleansing wash, medicated, with advanced micro-benzoyl peroxide.
AcneFree®, severe, corrective toner, oil-control, pH balancing formula, step 2.
AcneFree®, severe, maximum strength repair lotion, continuous-relief, 10% benzoyl peroxide, step 3.
AcneFree®, severe, retinol complex, skin renewing, night formula, step 4.
From the makers of America's #1 best selling acne system in stores†.
Advanced 10% micro-benzoyl peroxide treatment + a retinol complex to soothe & relieve your skin.
Visible results in just days.
Continuously treats all stages of severe acne 24 hours a day.
Dermatologist recommended acne medication.
4 Piece system contains: anti-acne cleansing wash 4 fl oz (118 ml), corrective toner 4 fl oz (118 ml), maximum strength repair lotion 2 fl oz (59 ml), retinol complex 1 oz (28 g). see more...

• I'm just beginning to use this product. Are there any harsh side ...4 Answers
  • I know everyone's skin is different, but how quickly did you see ...5 Answers
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Wellsboro, PA
I swear by this system. A few summers ago I was experiencing an array of blackheads and breakouts. I bought this kit and within two weeks my face had cleared up. I continued to use it for about six months, but my skin began to grow immune to it it would seem. I plan on purchasing it again in the future to try, but anyone with treatable acne needs to try this.
Atiya O.
Atiya O.
Minnetonka, MN
This Acne system is hands down the best I have ever used! My acne cleared up in two weeks and I get one or two breakouts a month if even that! I bought it at Target and the price was hard to beat. Overall a great product that I would recommend to any going through breakouts!
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Somersworth
Acne Free was my savior in high school! From break outs, to heart breaks, Acne Free was always there to help me up when I needed a boost. Acne Free cleared my face for dates, marching band, and just for casual events.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
I love this over expensive products. When my skin is especially acne prone I use this. It's affordable, it gets the job done, and it's great for my sensitive skin.
Jazmyne W.
Jazmyne W.
Lehi, UT
It has saved my face. The first week I was skeptical. I seemed to get more white heads surfacing but then they all went away. It's been my miracle worker.
Cathy W.
Cathy W.
My daughter had had severe acne since she was 10. After trying so many products, this has been the best over-the-counter acne cleaning treatment.
courtney k.
courtney k.
Ellsworth, PA
Really helped clean my face and reduce my acne! I give it 5 stars! Helped with the oily skin! Would recommend!
Kirstian S.
Kirstian S.
One of my go-to daily products.

I have suffered from severe acne since high school. This has resulted in me trying many different acne products and cleansers. After all the searching, I am happy to have found AcneFree.

It works great on my combination skin without leaving it too dry or oily. Not only has it helped with my acne, but my redness and scaring are clearing up little by little.

I use the EcoTools Pure Complexion Facial Sponge (deep cleansing) with the cleansing wash for a gentle clean. (pictured)

The price is reasonable and I love begin able to just run to the local store whenever I need more.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
This stuff is like a miracle worker. It works best if you have trouble with whiteheads. Benzoyl peroxide is used for the treatment of white heads. This treatment here is 10% benzoyl peroxide. Proactive only has like 7.5% I think? either way, this stuff I stronger. It literally will improve your acne over night!!! It'll be improved overall in a week! The price is great for all you get. And it is super easy to use.
Benzoyl peroxide can take the color out of things so make sure You use an old pillow case when you go to bed at night and put the lotion on after you put your shirt on for the day. (I speak from experience). This can be drying if you are normally dry to start with, so make sure you use a lotion or night cream if you notice that your skin is too dry. It is meant to pull the oil out of your skin, but if you don't rehydrate it'll become more oily.
I will be a for life!
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
This was an absolute life saver for me in high school. I had some of THE WORST acne I have ever seen. We didn't have a lot of money, so the proactive regimen was out, along with visiting the dermatologist. You can probably imagine the amount of inexpensive products I had tried and of course nothing worked. I finally tried this product and being $30 - this was actually an expensive product to us. I saw an immediate transformation with this product. I do have very sensitive skin and My face did suffer a burn from the product but this was upon initial use. After that, I never had any problem with it. I do wonder what other people's experiences are with this product.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
I know everyone's skin is different, but how quickly did you see results? I am fed up with my acne. I have the cystic breakouts and they HURT. I have whiteheads, I have blackheads. I have it all. I just want smooth skin. I can never wear makeup because I break out no matter what I use. Since I never wear cover up, foundation, etc. I feel like people are always looking at my acne. I'm just so tired.
Diamond S.
Diamond S.
Cleveland, OH
I'm just beginning to use this product. Are there any harsh side effects I should look out for?