Naitasia H.
Somerville, MA
The Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Age Defying Exfoliator was my absolute favorite thing in the @VoxBox from @influenster. I squeezed every last bit from this tube and I wish I could have more, but the price tag makes me itchy. Exfoliating is my second favorite skin care task (masks are #1) and I love to actually *feel* the exfoliator without having my skin ripped off and see results. This meets all three requirements! Left: Before, Right: After.

Pro tip: splash your face with water before using.

I received this product free to try.
Sasha C.
port huron, MI
I received Dr brandts exfoliator as a sample from my birchbox subscription and have used it about 4 times now. The smell is refreshing, possibly citrus like and you only need a little bit to get the job done. My skin afterwards is smooth and tight! I would definitely buy the full version !
Maritza R.
E Providence, RI
This is amazing. I fall in love with my face after using this wonderful product. Smells delicious. Easy to use but it's expensive. One of my favorite purchases. You guys should try it. Incredible results
Daniela w.
Alexandria, VA
I got a sample size of this product and omg I love it. I'll definitely purchase it in the future! Smells super Nice and my skin ends up felling soft and clean. After a couple of uses I can see change in the texture of my skin!
Cherish C.
Danbury, TX
This is amazing I have very sensitive skin & my pores were really big so I was scared to try it but I really wanted to try it see if they would close up my pores and oh my gosh yes it did so I recommend this for every body is amazing!!!!!!!!
Dodgeville, Wi
I am always looking for a way to help me clear up and have clear looking skin. This stuff works awesome and minimizes the size of my pores and helps keep skin clear!!!!
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
I got a sample of this in a beauty box. It feels nice rubbing it on my skin and my skin feels instantly tighter and looks smoother afterwards. Definitely recommend
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
This is such an amazing exfoliator!! My skin feels so baby smooth afterwards. Usually with exfoliators I can't really feel it working but with this you can use it for a minute or two and still really feel it working. It's very expensive but so worth it. It smells very fresh and clean and does the job amazingly.
Renee G.
Corp Christi, TX
I discovered this in a sample size in a monthly box. I'm addicted. It's texture brings up dirt from face and exfoliates gently leaving my skin smooth. I have full intention in biting this product in its full size.
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove , PA
Great exfoliant, makes my skin a lot softer and look and feel a whole lot cleaner. Dr. Brandt is one of my favorite skincare products and they never fail!
Bianca A.
Saint Louis, MO
I got this little sample from a friend, I want to see if anyone else has tried this before. I have sensitive skin and can get irritated with new products. Is this worth trying out?
Jeanice B.
Is this good for sensitive skin? How do you like this product?