Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Daniela w.
Daniela w.
Montgomery, AL

I got a sample size of this product and omg I love it. I'll definitely purchase it in the future! Smells super Nice and my skin ends up felling soft and clean. After a couple of uses I can see change in the texture of my skin!
Renee G.
Renee G.
Corpus Christi, TX

I discovered this in a sample size in a monthly box. I'm addicted. It's texture brings up dirt from face and exfoliates gently leaving my skin smooth. I have full intention in biting this product in its full size.
Maritza R.
Maritza R.
E Providence, RI

This is amazing. I fall in love with my face after using this wonderful product. Smells delicious. Easy to use but it's expensive. One of my favorite purchases. You guys should try it. Incredible results
NICOLE H.
NICOLE H.
Dodgeville, Wi

I am always looking for a way to help me clear up and have clear looking skin. This stuff works awesome and minimizes the size of my pores and helps keep skin clear!!!!
Monica C.
Monica C.
Greenfield, CA

I got a sample of this in a beauty box. It feels nice rubbing it on my skin and my skin feels instantly tighter and looks smoother afterwards. Definitely recommend
La Mila M.
La Mila M.
Apex, NC

My sling after using it is very soft, I really can see the differences acne dr. brandt pores no more pore thing with EVERMAT, 1 oz
Jessie W.
Jessie W.

This is a great product, however, a small amount goes a long way and don't rub so hard. It does beautiful work with light hands.
Stacy A.
Stacy A.

This stuff is amazing best microdermabrasions skin exfoliant I've used! it's a bit pricey but well worth it for beautiful skin!
Temis P.
Temis P.

I just this on my March ipsy glambag I juts tried it for the first time and I love it.. This left my skin so soft and smooth
Nichole L.
Nichole L.

Was not what i expected. Wish this product was a little bigger. It didnt work with my face. I would not buy this product.
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
Saint Louis, MO

I got this little sample from a friend, I want to see if anyone else has tried this before. I have sensitive skin and can get irritated with new products. Is this worth trying out?
Jeanice B.
Jeanice B.

Is this good for sensitive skin? How do you like this product?

Join Now