Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH

This is such an amazing exfoliator!! My skin feels so baby smooth afterwards. Usually with exfoliators I can't really feel it working but with this you can use it for a minute or two and still really feel it working. It's very expensive but so worth it. It smells very fresh and clean and does the job amazingly.
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove, PA

Great exfoliant, makes my skin a lot softer and look and feel a whole lot cleaner. Dr. Brandt is one of my favorite skincare products and they never fail!
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Wichita, KS

This stuff broke me out horribly and left my face with one of the worst textures I've ever felt. Luckily I just had a sample size!
Stacy A.
Stacy A.

This stuff is amazing best microdermabrasions skin exfoliant I've used! it's a bit pricey but well worth it for beautiful skin!
KK S.
KK S.
Springfield, IL

Great product! A little goes along way! Sample size is great for travel picker upper.
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.

This stuff is amazing!!!! I love how it feels after I have used it on my face
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
Saint Louis, MO

I got this little sample from a friend, I want to see if anyone else has tried this before. I have sensitive skin and can get irritated with new products. Is this worth trying out?
Jeanice B.
Jeanice B.

Is this good for sensitive skin? How do you like this product?

Join Now