BY ACNE TREATMENT

Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
This stuff is amazing!!!! I love how it feels after I have used it on my face
Maritza R.
Maritza R.
E Providence, RI
This is amazing. I fall in love with my face after using this wonderful product. Smells delicious. Easy to use but it's expensive. One of my favorite purchases. You guys should try it. Incredible results
Daniela w.
Daniela w.
Stuart, FL
I got a sample size of this product and omg I love it. I'll definitely purchase it in the future! Smells super Nice and my skin ends up felling soft and clean. After a couple of uses I can see change in the texture of my skin!
Cherish C.
Cherish C.
Danbury, TX
This is amazing I have very sensitive skin & my pores were really big so I was scared to try it but I really wanted to try it see if they would close up my pores and oh my gosh yes it did so I recommend this for every body is amazing!!!!!!!!
Renee G.
Renee G.
Corpus Christi, TX
I discovered this in a sample size in a monthly box. I'm addicted. It's texture brings up dirt from face and exfoliates gently leaving my skin smooth. I have full intention in biting this product in its full size.
NICOLE H.
NICOLE H.
Dodgeville, Wi
I am always looking for a way to help me clear up and have clear looking skin. This stuff works awesome and minimizes the size of my pores and helps keep skin clear!!!!
Monica C.
Monica C.
Greenfield, CA
I got a sample of this in a beauty box. It feels nice rubbing it on my skin and my skin feels instantly tighter and looks smoother afterwards. Definitely recommend
Jessie W.
Jessie W.
This is a great product, however, a small amount goes a long way and don't rub so hard. It does beautiful work with light hands.
Temis P.
Temis P.
I just this on my March ipsy glambag I juts tried it for the first time and I love it.. This left my skin so soft and smooth
Mikail A.
Mikail A.
Love, love, love this. My face feels amazing afterwards, it's expensive but definitely a treat to myself and my skin!
Jeanice B.
Jeanice B.
Is this good for sensitive skin? How do you like this product?
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
Saint Louis, MO
I got this little sample from a friend, I want to see if anyone else has tried this before. I have sensitive skin and can get irritated with new products. Is this worth trying out?