Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Daniela w.
Daniela w.
Montgomery, AL

I got a sample size of this product and omg I love it. I'll definitely purchase it in the future! Smells super Nice and my skin ends up felling soft and clean. After a couple of uses I can see change in the texture of my skin!
Renee G.
Renee G.
Corp Christi, TX

I discovered this in a sample size in a monthly box. I'm addicted. It's texture brings up dirt from face and exfoliates gently leaving my skin smooth. I have full intention in biting this product in its full size.
Monica C.
Monica C.
Greenfield, CA

I got a sample of this in a beauty box. It feels nice rubbing it on my skin and my skin feels instantly tighter and looks smoother afterwards. Definitely recommend
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove, PA

Great exfoliant, makes my skin a lot softer and look and feel a whole lot cleaner. Dr. Brandt is one of my favorite skincare products and they never fail!
La Mila M.
La Mila M.
Apex, NC

My sling after using it is very soft, I really can see the differences acne dr. brandt pores no more pore thing with EVERMAT, 1 oz
Jessie W.
Jessie W.

This is a great product, however, a small amount goes a long way and don't rub so hard. It does beautiful work with light hands.
Stacy A.
Stacy A.

This stuff is amazing best microdermabrasions skin exfoliant I've used! it's a bit pricey but well worth it for beautiful skin!
Nichole L.
Nichole L.

Was not what i expected. Wish this product was a little bigger. It didnt work with my face. I would not buy this product.
KK S.
KK S.
Springfield, IL

Great product! A little goes along way! Sample size is great for travel picker upper.
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.

This stuff is amazing!!!! I love how it feels after I have used it on my face
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
Saint Louis, MO

I got this little sample from a friend, I want to see if anyone else has tried this before. I have sensitive skin and can get irritated with new products. Is this worth trying out?
Jeanice B.
Jeanice B.

Is this good for sensitive skin? How do you like this product?

Join Now