BY ACNE TREATMENT

Chyann M.
San Antonio
I wanted to invest in this brush to see if it would help clean my skin better than my hands. It was a little pricey, and I actually found that it made my skin worse. I didn't change anything else about my skincare so I knew that was the culprit. The texture on my skin was horrible, and it felt like alligator skin. The head does not actually move it just vibrates. I returned the product. Not worth the price, or the damage to your skin.
Raquel R.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Your face feels like a baby .. CLINIQUE Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush, 1 Ounce have different brush heads for different things .. if you have acne there's a brush head for that with salicylic acid in the bristles to help with the acne .. there's a gentle brush head for sensitive skin and the best part is you only need one sonic brush .. the heads are removable
Kayla W.
Sarasota, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush. Originally I wanted a clarisonic but I am happy with this one. I have used it twice daily for a month and I can honestly say I see a difference in the clarity of my skin and overall I feel my skin looks brighter and a little less red. I love it.
Adrianna G.
Casper, WY
I love my sonic brush I got from Clinique. It's very affordable and well worth spending the money! It came in such cute packaging ;) I absolutely recommend this brush for a good cleanse. I'm in love with the way it cleans my face.
Elizabeth D.
Florence, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product. It works similarly to a Clarisonic, but the brush is smaller. I like that I can get it in all the books and crannies of my face. However, I think the brush head with the green tip is a little too rough.
Megan G.
Springfield, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute favorite cleansing brush. I use this everyday, sometimes twice a day and it leaves my skin feeling amazing
Angel B.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing! It makes my skin feel refreshed and new every morning
April B.
Owensboro, KY
Love this product!! makes my skin feel amazing. clean fresh and glowing, not dry or oil. Definitely worth it.
Chloe R.
Leyland, Preston
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great! I was reluctant to spend the money but treated myself and ive had this for ages now! The green bit on the brush is for more clogged skin so spots/oily skin. And the white bristles for rest of the face. These are slightly softer. The vibrations are timed once the button to start is pressed. This timer is the perfect time that Clinique reccommend. Once used skin feels baby soft. I use mine every two/three days. Charges like an electric toothbrush. And battery life is really long! Love it!
Jennifer G.
Can I use the other cleansing heads Clinique sells on this acne version? I'd like to try the City Block one. I just want to make sure they're compatible.
Amanda L.
Manhattan, KS
Would you recommend this for acne prone skin? Have been very happy with Clinique's acne solutions line.