BeautyFaceFacial SkincareYourgoodskin
Acne Clearing Rapid Rescue Treatment

Acne Clearing Rapid Rescue Treatment

by Yourgoodskin

Is this being discontinued? I can't find it anywhere!
Start your review of Acne Clearing Rapid Rescue Treatment!
Brandi C.
Acne Clearing Rapid Rescue Treatment uploaded by Brandi C.
This amazing little bottle (small enough to throw in my purse) is a miracle worker!!! At the first sign of a blemish or on an existing blemish, this treatment attacks and helps to reduce the redness and clear up the acne leaving blemish free skin! The best part ... unlike most acne treatments this dries clear so you don’t have crusty white spots on your face at the sights of the “crime”.
Amanda E.
Pasadena, TX
Acne Clearing Rapid Rescue Treatment uploaded by Amanda E.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I got the Acne Rapid Rescue Treatment today around 12 pm and within 3 hours ( time now 3:08pm) I have noticed the pimples on my cheek and chin have minimized. I’m so glad I gave this brand a try. I would recommend to anyone who severe breakouts. Instant Dryness Rescue Ps three products pictured worked very well with sensitive/oily skin. ❤️
T. G.
Madison Heights
This little item is pure power. It will tackle any sign of acne. Just spot it on and let it work. Great prices and a real value
Shelly V.
Homosassa Spg, FL
Dries acne quickly. Apply at night and in the morning you already notice a difference.
Danielle T.
Port Allen, LA
Purchased at: Walgreens
It says 2hrs. I’m not sure bout it cause I used it before bed but it definitely helped a lot!
Jelisa B.
Mount Vernon, NY
Acne Clearing Rapid Rescue Treatment uploaded by Jelisa B.
Honestly I expected more rapid results It does work and helps to flatten my fresh pimples but you have to continue using for several days. I’m going to continue to you it but I’m looking for something that works within 24 hours
Kristi  L.
Sunbury, PA
Acne Clearing Rapid Rescue Treatment uploaded by Kristi  L.
Purchased at: CVS
Cheap, with the money, works like a charm cheaper then most and recommend by a dermatologist!!! Can be purchased at cvs or rite aid ! My go to spot treatment!!!
Natasha B.
Bedford
I use this almost every day especially on days when I go to the gym, rather than using a usual moisturiser, [email protected] sure that I don’t get a build up of any dirt or spots. It works by drying out areas of the skin whilst also providing hydration. It’s a bit of a miracle worker to be honest! It really is as rapid as it says. I rarely have days with spots since I’ve used this. I always use the gel cleanser/ foam wash first.
member-d5036
Good for ocassional breakouts. The only downsize is that it peels under my serum. Other than that it usually clears my breakouts in one or two days.
mennatallah H.
jeddah
I just use it now from one week when an acne apppear ..i fimd it good so far. I hope it will be effective but around the acne still red but the pain reduce
Ask a question to the Influenster community...