BY ACME UNITED

The 25-person PhysiciansCare Office First Aid Kit - 105 Pieces is perfectly designed to a small or medium sized office. These 105 items meet or exceed OSHA regulation 1910.151b (may vary by state) and can be used to treat cuts, bruises, eye irritation, discomfort, burns, and other injuries. The durable metal case measures 14L x 2.6W x 9.5H inches. About PhysiciansCare Since 1965, PhysiciansCare has been involved in the production and development of top-of-the-line medical products. In the beginning they specialized in disposable medical scissors and other niche instruments for hospital use. Finding success in that market, PhysiciansCare began marketing its own products in 1972. New products such as the procedural tray line, wound dressings, and more necessities for clinics, hospitals, and convalescent homes. By 1999, the company had found its wheelhouse. After selling the hospital products business, they focused all their energy into an industry leading first aid product line. First aid for schools, home, office, and more are all under their umbrella and more is surely on the way. 25-person office first aid kit Case constructed of rugged metal Size fits a small to medium office Contains products to treat cuts, burns, and more Meets or exceeds OSHA 1910.151b (may vary by state Case dimensions: 14L x 2.6W x 9.5H inches see more...

Nelly C.
I have this exact same kit at home. I don't remember how I got it but it has been very useful. I've had it for awhile and the supplies are almost used up that I have to replenish. The box is very handy and now I can replace with supplies according to my preference.
Nicole R.
Beaumont, TX
As a mother of two, this is a must!! It has just about everything you would need to take care of a boo boo, and it won't cost you an arm and a leg. It's a great starter kit if you don't have any products for cuts and whatnot yet. (:
Stefanie b.
Glendale , AZ
This kit is perfect not only for the home but even put them in my car as a nursing student and mom it comes in handy and you can always replace and add to it because it's so roomy. My favorite first aid kit.
Emylyan T.
Bronx
Great item to have on hand always. Great for storing at home, class room, day care or in car. Doesn't take up much space and carries the basic essentials for emergency situations. Overall great product.
Jacqueline M.
Compton, CA
Well my mom bought a similar kit like this somewhere online . well its great to keep at home so when ever one of my brothers or sister get hurt we have everything we need.
giulina s.
Love having this in my purse! Just makes me feel safe! I bought this at Target! It's very affordable for all that you get. First time user! Would make a good Christmas present too! Very satisfied!!!!!
Katlyn B.
Sumerco, WV
I love having one of these to carry. It comes In handy because I have such a bad habit of hurting myself constantly lol. Can't go wrong with having one of these and be prepared when you need to have it.
Emily R.
How could you say anything negative? It's effective and you can basically find it just about anywhere. I have had it in emergencies for my children that I babysit and it's absolutely helpful in so many ways. I would definitely repurchase and recommend
Justine V.
This is a great kit to keep at home or in your car. I have one in both locations because you never know when you'll need first aid! It comes with all the essentials.
Kim S.
I love being safe and this has most of what you need for any emergency situation. It is definitely a good item to have handy, especially with kids
JJ A.
Cary, NC
How large is this kit? Is it small enough to fit into a small drawer?