Office SuppliesPencilsAcme United

by Acme United

The Westcott iPoint Evolution was awarded the prestigious GOOD DESIGN Award! The vertical design allows for more usable desk space and a more natural sharpening experience. Featuring proprietary Titanium Blade technology: Titanium Bonded Blades stay sharper longer. Auto Stop Feature which ensures no over sharpening. EZ View shavings reservoir allows you to see when the iPoint needs emptying. Electric. Black/Silver.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Acme United Corporation ACM14888 Black and Silver Electric Westcott Ipoint Evolution Pencil Sharpener!
Hopkinsville, KY
Great product. I like to use traditional wooden pencils and have had a hard time finding a pencil sharpener without a cord to put on my desk. This sharpener is not expensive but definitely met my expectations. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a cordless sharpener.
La Center , WA
I had this pencil sharpener in one of my classes this semester. It works really well.
Hayneville, AL
I brought this so my kids would have pencil sharpener at home and it works very well.

Looking for your answer?