Acme Smoked Nova Salmon Brooklyn Classic

by Acme Smoked Fish

Acme Brooklyn Classic Smoked Nova Salmon.
New look, same great taste!
Brooklyn.
Smoked fish.
Since 1906.
Pre-sliced.
Ready to eat.
Contains:
Omega-3 fatty acids.
Natural green tea.

Sounds good, how is the taste?
Start your review of Acme Smoked Nova Salmon Brooklyn Classic!
Product Highlights
Its amazing quick fix for breakfast with a toasted bagel and some cream cheesein reviews
Elyssa K.
Colts Neck, NJ
I LOVE nova! Literally could eat it every day. This is honestly the only good brand of nova available in grocery stores.
Danielle S.
Acme Smoked Nova Salmon Brooklyn Classic uploaded by Danielle S.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Acme smoked salmon is delicious! This has 12 grams of protein and is gluten free. This is pre sliced and ready to eat!
Latasha W.
Acme Smoked Nova Salmon Brooklyn Classic uploaded by Latasha W.
I usually purchase smoked salmon at specialty shops. Until I came across this hidden in my local supermarket. I use it for breakfast lunch or even to pair with a good drink. The first time I purchased this I knew it would be a repeat buy. It’s quick and gives a quality taste for the price.
Rachel P.
Yonkers
Acme Smoked Nova Salmon Brooklyn Classic uploaded by Rachel P.
I recently purchased a 4oz package of Acme Smoked Salmon.  I took the salmon out to weigh out 2 oz and the whole portion only weighed 3.4 oz!  Where is my .6oz that I paid for?  This is so upsetting.
sarah K.
Dunedin, FL
Amazing on anything. Not to salty. Not to oily. Smoked just right and delicious. On eggs or bagel. In dip with crackers
mairim A.
Boynton Beach, FL
Wonderful flavor. Its amazing quick fix for breakfast with a toasted bagel and some cream cheese
Amanda O.
Pirassununga, SP
Quero muito. Adoro produtos naturais, se salmão nem se fala hahahahahahagag
Quero muito. Adoro produtos naturais, se salmão nem se fala hahahahahahagag
Heloisa A.
assis chateaubriand parana
Iockkhfmdnndkndndnn fundo vendidos fazer no nosso vendo filme na gente faz banda foi V fbf