ACME Furniture Acme United Corporation 15000 Advil Pain Reliever Refills 2/PK 50 PK/BX

• Advil Ibuprofen acts as anti-inflammatory, fever reducer and pain reliever • Advil temporarily relieves headache, muscular aches, toothache, minor pain of arthritis, backache, and menstrual cramps • Each dose of two tablets is individually wrapped see more...

Buy on Target
Vivianna H.
So worth buying ! Takes the pain away right away thank goodness for that!! I take this when I get heads or when I get really bad cramps .
Alondra S.
Works fast on the pain and everyone I know recommends it as well.
Victoria Lyn R.
Syracuse, NY
This is not my household go to but definitely something we use when we run out of aleve. This doesn't act as quickly as relieve this is why it isn't our go to but still a good product
Jett W.
Oak creek, WI
This is mine and my family's go to. When your in a hurry you can put it in your bag or purse and it works magic. Only a few will definitely go a long way. After taking these, my pain seems to go away.
Aleyda Q.
These are pills that help me as I have a headache or when those terrible menstrual symptoms appear, act quickly.
Kassandra F.
This is my go to pills for my headaches! Specially on some very bad days this works fast and I don't have to take more than one
Kajal P.
Modesto, CA
Advil is great! It really takes the pain away! It also works fairly quick! I always keep it in my purse
stevieann c.
Garden City, KS
Can this help relief a migraine And fever? Alot of medicines do not agree with my stomach.