BY ACME FURNITURE

Help is just a short distance away when you store these compact kits in your desk car or travel bag. Comes with 10 first aid products 38 pieces including adhesive bandages antibiotic ointment alcohol pads iodine pads and more. Global Product Type: First Aid Kits. System Capacity: 10 Person System. Number of Pieces: 38. Contains: Adhesive Bandages Alcohol Pads Antibiotic Ointment Iodine Pads. Case Material: Plastic. Compliance Standards: Meets or exceeds OSHA Requirements. Width: 4-1/8. Depth: 1-1/4. Height: 2-3/4. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Kennesaw, GA
First aid kits are something that are always good to have on hand. I keep one in my car and one at those house. The one at the house is a larger one than the car. This first aid kit may not have all the essentials but it has the ones that are needed the most and on the go.
Millene A.
Millene A.
Melrose, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love how it's a nice portable size you can through in a purse or pocket! It has the essential first aid things..band aids, Neosporin, gauze, etc. I always bring it with me for trips because you never know if you'll be able to find a place that sells them!
Dominique T.
Dominique T.
I have so many of these around my house there's so many kids that comes over to visit and always seem to hurt themselves this is a must have
Maria N.
Maria N.
I started to have a first aid kit wherever i go because my mom somehow always manages to hurt herself and will constantly ask for a Band-Aid
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Gilbert, AZ
We have 2 of these one in the house and one in the car. You never know when your going to need it
Nikki I.
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Have one in my bag all the time ! Just incase something happens I know I'm backed up !
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I have an aid kit around the house. it is always good to have one, expecially if you have kids in the house. always have one. This is a good brand.
Patty C.
Patty C.
Spencer, WV
I always keep a first-aid kit nearby because my husband is always working on something and then he is yelling for a band-aid.
Martha p.
Martha p.
Vista, CA
I have 2 first aid kit around my house n one in each car......
Cinthia P.
Cinthia P.
Henderson, NV
Siempre es bueno tener un kit de emergensias en caso se una no eusado este kit pero menparese muy bueno muy completa