Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair StraightenersACEVIVI

by ACEVIVI

Acevivi Professional Hair Care Beauty Flat Iron Hair Straighten Styling Adjustable Temperature Black100% Brand New.Brand: AceviviMaterial: Metal and PlasticColor: Black3 Types: Type US Plug, Type EU Plug, Type UK PlugLength: 27cm/10.5 inch...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Acevivi Professional Hair Care Beauty Flat Iron Hair Straighten Styling Adjustable Temperature Black ECBY!
Jennifer C.
This is more of a "first impression" review. I'm not sure if the one pictured is the one I have. Mine is a touch screen control one. Anyway, so far I like it. It gets my hair really straight, really fast. My whole head takes 30 mins tops and I have very resistant hair. I don't have to comb through it first, which saves me from ripping out extra hair. It gets to 450° F (But it reads 230° C. Not sure if this can be changed or not.) and heats up in maybe 2 minutes. It only cost me $12 and change on Amazon. For reference, I have 4a, low porosity hair.

Looking for your answer?