ACEVIVI Professional 88 Colors Eyeshadow Palette Matte Shimmer Cosmetics Set Eye Makeup Combination Pallet uploaded by Valerie P.ACEVIVI Professional 88 Colors Eyeshadow Palette Matte Shimmer Cosmetics Set Eye Makeup Combination Pallet uploaded by Raylene C.ACEVIVI Professional 88 Colors Eyeshadow Palette Matte Shimmer Cosmetics Set Eye Makeup Combination Pallet uploaded by Jovanna P.

BY ACEVIVI

Features: _ It is easy to carry this eye shadow in a travel case _ Professional Matte and Shimmer Eye Shadow Palette. _ For all ages and skin tones. _ Use it to create easily clear and brilliant long lasting eye makeup finish. _ Perfect as a gift for... see more...

• How would I use this 1 Answers
  • Are these pigmented enough? It literally has every color ...1 Answers
  • How would this palette be for a beginner? I have never be...1 Answers
Tabitha B.
Lubbock
Not to happy with this one but rarely do you fond a pallet with so many colors that is actually pigmented or does whatit needs to i thing ulta might have one with not as many shadows as this i might try but this one juat didnt do it for me shadow sheild or not fall outis not a pretty thing with this one maybe if youre just getting into make up and product uae for the price and to experiment i would say yes for you just not for me..
Alexis c.
california
I love this it has so many colors from natural looks to bold. It last forever i havent bought a new pallet in 2 months. I am a first time user and im so happy about the results. I think it is an amzing value for not that much money. I will buy it again if this one ever runs out.
Hannah. B.
Portales
It is very cheap, and the shadows are hit or miss. Some of the shimmers are more amazing than high end shimmers, while some of the mattes you won’t be able to get any payoff even if you scratch it with a fingernail. I ordered mine off amazon and at least 5 shades came broken and unusable. But other than that, the ones that work , do so beautifully.
Kalina R.
poplar bluff
There are colors that I love.....there are colors that I hate! But for the price.... and the variety..... I do love this! I would buy again!! I would recommend! I use this more often than any of my others just based on the variety. Some of the colors are highly pigmented and some aren’t! I do like this
Christa K.
I love all the colors that came with this palette (plus, I LOVED the packaging), but it didn't go on very smooth. I had to keep applying it to my brush and basically smudging it on because it was like trying to apply almost-dry paint to my skin, which I didn't like and thanked god it was a light color. When I finally applied a dark color, it was for a Halloween costume make-up so I could get away with looking like a hot mess but it's definitely not what I wanted and I patched it up with a different brand of eyeshadow. I got what I paid for with this, but I can make it work so long as I use light colors.
Taniesha F.
This review is based on ACEVIVI 24-pc brush set in apricot and not of their palette. The brushes are super soft and made out of synthetic. I think it is one of the best deals I've found for brushes. Usually quality brushes cost about $35+ for just one and this came with all the necessary brushes needed for every day use, special occasions or for makeup artists. Did I mention I found this set on Amazon for only $15!!! It also came in a case with extra slots if you have any additional brushes.
Lilian J.
Bronx, NY
Love the bh cosmetics pallets the colors are vibrant and opaque. The formula is just perfect in my opinion. I would always recommend this for those who are just starting out with makeup and want something on the less expensive side but great on quality.
Felicia J.
Loveeeee all the colors. All the looks i cna crwat with rhis baby blows my mind. The colora arw so beautiful especially if you use primer before hand.
Libby R.
Biloxi, MS
Perfect to create a colorful mermaid face full of scales! It’s super cheap for such a big pallet. The only downside is each color is small but enough!
Heather S.
elizabethton
Is this a good pallet for tennagers
How much is it?
Bree K.
Mesa, AZ
How would I use this
Madison D.
Are these pigmented enough? It literally has every color you would ever need
Liv S.
How would this palette be for a beginner? I have never been great with eye shadows, getting there slowly but I wanted something with many different colours to start off with?