ACEVIVI Professional 88 Colors Eyeshadow Palette Matte Shimmer Cosmetics Set Eye Makeup Combination Pallet uploaded by Kelly L.

BY ACEVIVI

• How would I use this 1 Answers
  • Are these pigmented enough? It literally has every color you would ...1 Answers
  • How would this palette be for a beginner? I have never been great w...1 Answers
Lilian J.
Lilian J.
Love the bh cosmetics pallets the colors are vibrant and opaque. The formula is just perfect in my opinion. I would always recommend this for those who are just starting out with makeup and want something on the less expensive side but great on quality.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Arkadelphia, AR
Review for: ACEVIVI Professional 88 Colors Eyeshadow Palette Matte Shimmer Cosmetics Set Eye Makeup Combination Pallet (FBA)
The colors are beautiful! I used primer first then applied with brushes. It does tend to dust a bit. but I use guards under my eyes. love it!
Cindy O.
Cindy O.
Yasss !! very pigmented colors very bright easy to blend must get !!!!! colors will not dossapoint at all..
Bridgette T.
Bridgette T.
This is nice but I typically only use a handful of colors and this is too much for me!
Taniesha F.
Taniesha F.
This review is based on ACEVIVI 24-pc brush set in apricot and not of their palette. The brushes are super soft and made out of synthetic. I think it is one of the best deals I've found for brushes. Usually quality brushes cost about $35+ for just one and this came with all the necessary brushes needed for every day use, special occasions or for makeup artists. Did I mention I found this set on Amazon for only $15!!! It also came in a case with extra slots if you have any additional brushes.
Christa K.
Christa K.
I love all the colors that came with this palette (plus, I LOVED the packaging), but it didn't go on very smooth. I had to keep applying it to my brush and basically smudging it on because it was like trying to apply almost-dry paint to my skin, which I didn't like and thanked god it was a light color. When I finally applied a dark color, it was for a Halloween costume make-up so I could get away with looking like a hot mess but it's definitely not what I wanted and I patched it up with a different brand of eyeshadow. I got what I paid for with this, but I can make it work so long as I use light colors.
Adaisha B.
Adaisha B.
Bree K.
Bree K.
Mesa, AZ
How would I use this
Madison D.
Madison D.
Are these pigmented enough? It literally has every color you would ever need
Liv S.
Liv S.
How would this palette be for a beginner? I have never been great with eye shadows, getting there slowly but I wanted something with many different colours to start off with?