BY ACEVIVI

• Looks amazing but where could I find it ?3 Answers
  • Does this come with any brushes? 1 Answers
Krystle S.
Massillon, OH
The colors are amazing and apply evenly with the right primer! They stay bright all day and mix and match well to create your very own look!! I would highly recommend this to new makeup users and to the Old Pros!!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I️ love about 20 colors in this palette. I️ got it as a gift. The pigmentation is great I️ some, other you have to build them up. They aren’t really long lasting, even with the best primer. I️ probably wouldn’t purchase this.. it may work for others better though! It’s a beautiful palette!
Pamela D.
saint cloud
This product I’ve been wanting for yearssssssss! But never really gotten the opportunity to have it. I think it’s an amazing pallet because it has amazing colors and they are really pigmented. How do I know ? My friend has the pallet. So yes. I recommend it very much so.
Endrika E.
Edinburg, TX
Husband bought me this on our 2 year anniversary and i still have it. its been almost 2 years and i still have it . The eyeshadows themselves were very pigmented. And the variety of colors are very beautiful. I dislike that each eyeshadow is small but other than that its a great product. I highly reccomend it.
Tera W.
Ocean Springs, MS
I love this pallet! It has just about any color you want. It's a great pallet. Whether you want to brighten your eyes with bright colors or smokey eye or even just enhance the color of your eyes, this is the pallet to do anything with!
Megan J.
It works for my everyday eyeshadow, it lasts all day and has a great range of hues and shades. Some shades in the pallet have amazing pigment, though others not so much.
Diana S.
I feel like all the palettes are the same just diferente brand but they're good if you're beginning to use make up, that's how I started, I think they're so affordable and I would definitely buy this as a gift for someone who's just staying in wearing make up
Misty W.
I just recently purchased this because I needed more of an eyeshadow selection. Given the low price,I didn't think it would work very well. I was completely surprised! I didn't have to cake it on & it stayed on for so long without smearing or smudging! I'm so glad I made this investment!
Saraie M.
San Bernardino
I thought these eyeshadows wouldn't be very good because they were pretty cheap!! But are you kidding, these are great they are pigmented and have some sparkle.. I think they are very worth buying!
Inna B.
I would love the opportunity to have this! My eye color is green and I think a lot of colors in there would help bring out my eyes and make them pop more. I would really want this:)
Heidy M.
Looks amazing but where could I find it ?
Melissa M.
Is this palette really worth the hype ?
Jaime A.
How vibrant are the colors and do they last all day?
Nikki R.
I am not familiar with this pallet product line, I. Curious to know what others think of the pigment quality with and without a primer. Is it worth the money or is it one of the ones where you end up using half a pan on three applications? Thank you! Nikki
Vartika S.
lucknow
ACEVIVI Fashion Women 88 Colors Wedding Party Makeup Palette Eyeshadow Set Combination Cosmetic Pallet Matte Shimmer (FBA)...hey dearie..i just wana ask a sample piece for me of this eye pallate..,i love to apply eye sh