BY EQUATE #6 in Nail Polish Remover

Extra thick: Cleans better than cotton Portable and convenient - No spills! One pad cleans all ten nails Compare to Cutex Powered by Acetone see more...

• Which do you prefer when taking off your polish? Nail polish remo...1 Answers
  • This may sound like a silly question, but are these pads strong a...1 Answers
  • Does this work well with your gels? My gels still barely budge wi...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
❁Sonya C.
Dunmore, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Equate has affordable and reliable products. Their nail polish pads are convenient and efficient against regular nail polishes, I often keep a few in my pocket book. I will continue to use these and I recommend them to anyone who likes to do their nails on the go, but it will take more than one packet to remove glitter and other rough polishes.
Marie N.
Burke
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are so so nice! I have taken these when I’m traveling in case I need to take off my nail polish. I’ve had one of these little pads take off all of my nail polish on all ten fingers. I mean this stuff is fairly gentle for a nail polish remover and I highly recommend them! They’re a little more expensive but totally worth it.
Kimmi G.
Jesup , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the IDEA of this, but it really doesn’t beat just buying a bottle of polish remover and using cotton balls to remove your polish. The cloths seem to dry out quicker as you’re using them, whereas a little bit of remover on a couple of cotton balls goes a long way. Perhaps a good product for someone who commutes and wants to remove work polish on the way home to get ready for a night out. That would be handy! But I don’t commute and I’m good with the cotton balls. Hahaha...
Monica C.
Southwest Louisiana
I have a pack of these in my work locker in case my polish starts chipping and they’re so handy! I have an issue with picking nail polish when i start getting anxious so i pack these and some nail oil in my purse to clean up the mess on my hands afterward. These pads are pretty drying, but get polish off like a dream, just make sure to throw some jojoba oil on after using them!
Samantha S.
Hampshire, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this product. I am super big on doing my nails and I love that this has acetone and it had all in one. When I just use regular acetone on a paper towel I always feel like I'm using multiple paper towels to get all my nail polish off. This pad really help get all the nail polish off quickly and you don't have to use a ton of paper towels or more than one pad
Kayla S.
Saint Marys, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought these because they were cheaper then the bottle of nail polish remover that was available at my local Walmart. I was pleasantly surprised by how good they worked. They were also very convenient to keep in my bag in case I wanted to take off chipped polish. The only down fall was that it took multiple wipes to remove polish on both hands.
Val R.
These are inexpensive, but very effective.
They're very easy to use and take off nail polishes of all types, and even multiple layers without issue.
Personally, I use these very often, and have never had any complaints.
If you enjoy painting your nails, but don't want to spend a lot of money to remove it, these are for you!

Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these nail polish removers!  They are especially great for travel, you can just throw a few in your bag and go!.  I tend to keep them in my purse in case im at work, or out with friends and my nail polish peels off (like some tend to do).  they are also really good for touch ups if you get some polish on your skin instead of the nail.
Char L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was skeptical on buying just because am use to liquid but these are something different that you have to try . When you keep losing nail removed because your big feet keep knocking it over yes that me so went another route and bought these they are just as effective like the liquid but a little harder to take off but still a GREAT BUY
Erika J.
Fort Collins
These are awesome! So convenient! Perfect for travel and easy to use. I love that I didn't need nail polish remover and cotton balls in my closet, just a small pack of these and I was good to go. Caution when they are fresh out of the pack that the nail polish can drip. I usually used over a paper towel or a magazine on my table.
Tammi M.
Havent used these yet ate they any good for a store brand?
Ines G.
What do you like about this product? Where do you usually buy it?
Ann E.
Saint Louis, MO
This may sound like a silly question, but are these pads strong and leave nails clean? For some reason, my Essie nail polish is so hard to remove and when I used another pad, the pad dried up/was used up before I was even done!
Niki H.
winter park, FL
Does this work well with your gels? My gels still barely budge with this even if I soak them.
Britney N.
Weslaco
Which do you prefer when taking off your polish? Nail polish remover or the pads? Acetone Regular Nail Polish Remover Pads by Equate or Equate Regular Nail Polish Remover Any other that Any one recommends?