BY EQUATE #33 in Nail Polish Remover

Extra thick: Cleans better than cotton Portable and convenient - No spills! One pad cleans all ten nails Compare to Cutex Powered by Acetone see more...

• Which do you prefer when taking off your polish? Nail pol...1 Answers
  • This may sound like a silly question, but are these pads ...1 Answers
  • Does this work well with your gels? My gels still barely ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
VCAS710 R.
These Equate nail polish remover pads do hold their own compared to the original Cutex brands. They remove the dark and super bright colors with minimal stains remaining on the nail but not overly drying or leaching of nutrients from the nails like when you use most polish removers. They are quick and easy, no need to find the polish remover bottle and them have to go back because you forgot cotton balls or qtips. You also don't have to go through a ton of these like you would cotton balls.
Orozco O.
Plano, TX
Why carry a bottle of nail polish remover around if you don't have to?
Equate did a great job with this product. The felt material is convenient in getting into the hard to reach places on the nails. I always keep a packet in my purse.
Allison K.
Plant City, FL
These pre-moistened pads are very convenient. My only qualm is that it takes several to get dark polish off. The pads have a texture that helps to get the polish off. I would buy them again, especially if there was a promotion.
Alyssa P.
kansas City
I love this nail polish remover. It gets all the coloring off of my nails. I like the container too I bought this at Ulta Beauty. It reminds me of other ones too that I have got from target. I would buy this product again.
Vickie B.
Pearl
I love the one as well because all you have to do is just tear the pack open an go from there. Sometime can get if for a good price. No,I'm a repeat of this one.Again, I would recommend but it's up to here them.
Hannah R.
Portsmouth, VA
I love these to just throw in my purse/diaper bag. Having a baby and always being on the go; I hate when my nail polish chips so I want it off immediately. I can just reach in my bag and these get the job done.
Danielle S.
These work really great and take polish off very quickly. The acetone can be drying to always use lotion right after using them. I always wear dark nail colors and I never have stains after removing when I use these!
Monica C.
Southwest Louisiana
I have a pack of these in my work locker in case my polish starts chipping and they’re so handy! I have an issue with picking nail polish when i start getting anxious so i pack these and some nail oil in my purse to clean up the mess on my hands afterward. These pads are pretty drying, but get polish off like a dream, just make sure to throw some jojoba oil on after using them!
Bre'yana S.
Houston , TX
These pads are great because they have the perfect amount of product on each pad. One pad can take care of ten fingers or toes. If your doing both then you will need two pads. They work on regular policy and even glitter polish, which can be difficult to remove. I think each box contains ten pads so that’s too bad for what you’re paying. I will continue to use this product.
Ashley H.
It is pretty good. It gets the job done and it is a good price. I buy it because of the price. I have a few polishes that are hard to remove, including glitter and it gets them off pretty well.
Tammi M.
Havent used these yet ate they any good for a store brand?
Ines G.
What do you like about this product? Where do you usually buy it?
Ann E.
Saint Louis, MO
This may sound like a silly question, but are these pads strong and leave nails clean? For some reason, my Essie nail polish is so hard to remove and when I used another pad, the pad dried up/was used up before I was even done!
Niki H.
Winter Park, FL
Does this work well with your gels? My gels still barely budge with this even if I soak them.
Britney N.
Weslaco
Which do you prefer when taking off your polish? Nail polish remover or the pads? Acetone Regular Nail Polish Remover Pads by Equate or Equate Regular Nail Polish Remover Any other that Any one recommends?