BY EQUATE #16 in Nail Polish Remover

Extra thick: Cleans better than cotton Portable and convenient - No spills! One pad cleans all ten nails Compare to Cutex Powered by Acetone see more...

• Which do you prefer when taking off your polish? Nail polish remo...1 Answers
  • This may sound like a silly question, but are these pads strong a...1 Answers
  • Does this work well with your gels? My gels still barely budge wi...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
VCAS710 R.
These Equate nail polish remover pads do hold their own compared to the original Cutex brands. They remove the dark and super bright colors with minimal stains remaining on the nail but not overly drying or leaching of nutrients from the nails like when you use most polish removers. They are quick and easy, no need to find the polish remover bottle and them have to go back because you forgot cotton balls or qtips. You also don't have to go through a ton of these like you would cotton balls.
Bre'yana S.
Houston , TX
These pads are great because they have the perfect amount of product on each pad. One pad can take care of ten fingers or toes. If your doing both then you will need two pads. They work on regular policy and even glitter polish, which can be difficult to remove. I think each box contains ten pads so that’s too bad for what you’re paying. I will continue to use this product.
Jen B.
I like to use these in my makeup kit because they are really easy to use and do not leak all over the place like a liquid will. If you keep them to long they can dry out so I would recommend checking to be sure they are still saturated before bringing them on a job, if you hadn’t used in a while.
Amanda S.
MARTINSBURG, WV
I like the Equate brand polish remover because it works well and costs less. I like to do elaborate nail art and use a lot of remover. So for me it makes sense to buy Equate because of the amount I use. Why would I buy another brand and pay more if Equate works well and costs less? I won't.
Liz C.
Taylor, MI
I went on vacation and completely forgot nail polish remover and so I stopped in a little store and found these. I was surprised to find that they actually do work. The only bad part is that they dry out very quickly so you have to act fast. Other than that they work.
Olivia B.
Huntington, WV
These are alright. I feel like they're a little overly saturated and I tend to drip them on the floor and or my clothes. The convenience and on the go capability is fun, but otherwise I would stick with cotton balls and a bottle.
Katie B.
Knoxville
I think i paid around $1 for this at Wal-Mart and have no complaints! It works just as good as the name brands and you can't beat the price. It takes polish, even glitter polish, off easily. Will definitely use again!
Michelle A.
Micco
They work for what they are needed for.
Indeed the polish or gel-like polish comes off with ease, but not so much for the skin.
So weird I can get the gel-like polish off, but the wipes won't take it off of my skin as easy. Lol.
Kathy P.
Fayetteville , AR
I am obsessed with these nail polish remover pads! It made it very easy for me to remove my nail polish and I didn’t have to worry about left over residue or pieces of the cotton ball getting stuck to my nails! Very great idea!
Elizabeth H.
I love this acetone pass for when I’m on the go but need to take off nail polish ASAP this of have helped my nails look decent so many times I bought them at Walmart for a super affordable price and I would totally buy again!
Tammi M.
Havent used these yet ate they any good for a store brand?
Ines G.
What do you like about this product? Where do you usually buy it?
Ann E.
Saint Louis, MO
This may sound like a silly question, but are these pads strong and leave nails clean? For some reason, my Essie nail polish is so hard to remove and when I used another pad, the pad dried up/was used up before I was even done!
Niki H.
Winter Park, FL
Does this work well with your gels? My gels still barely budge with this even if I soak them.
Britney N.
Weslaco
Which do you prefer when taking off your polish? Nail polish remover or the pads? Acetone Regular Nail Polish Remover Pads by Equate or Equate Regular Nail Polish Remover Any other that Any one recommends?