BY ACETO

Acetum balsamic blaze squeezable balsamic glaze 7 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Rafaela E.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this here!! I put it on my salads, glazed carrots, hummus sandwiches, etc!!! I'm so glad I found this, cause it saves me the time of making it myself.
Christine E.
This was the 1st balsamic glaze I ever had. Used to be hard to find. Very sweet and tasty.
Brenda S.
Flushing, NY
This taste soo good with mozzarella tomatoes and basil. Just put it on your salads or any meat and it will taste banging.
Nikki R.
Bryant, AL
Foodie Expert
Love this glaze it's great on chicken and grilled with pineapples! I use this on a regular basis and always make sure I pick some up when I go to the store
Jessica G.
Grant, AL
We love the taste of this glaze over chicken and then you bake it. Its a great addition to any salad as well.
Krystan T.
This is a great glaze to use for pasta or vegetable salads. I love the fact that it is a. It thicker so you can just pour it on your items rather than having to mix the oil and vinegar to create your own reduction. Super easy to use and reasonable price point!
Sara S.
Monterrey, Mexico.
Absolutely delicious and easy to use! Perfect for a caprese salad. Only tomatoes, mozarella cheese, basil leaves, olive olive, salt and pepper and the final touch this Glaze! Loved it.