HealthFirst AidMedical Tape & BandagesACE Brand
ACE Brand Self-Adhering Elastic Bandage

ACE™ Brand Self-Adhering Elastic Bandage

by ACE Brand

We're always here when you need proven support. ACE™ Brand Self-Adhering Bandages need no clips or fasteners and are designed to provide comfortable support for extended periods of time. So you can come back and enjoy all of your activities.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ACE™ Brand Self-Adhering Elastic Bandage!
Pittsburgh, PA
Okay, I have to review this because I have had to use these WAY too many times. It gets the job done when I've sprained or twisted my ankle and it helps with covering smaller bandages that you want to make sure stay on. The only reason I gave four stars was the self-adhering sometimes does not work as well but for the most part it stays in place!
Vintondale, PA
We have repeatedly used this product for strains and Sprains. Always a great choice! Hold up well, reusable, washable and great hold!
Cordova, TN
Works great, its a go-to for everyone in the world! My only dislike are the little metal prongs. Which now-a-days they have eliminated
Apo, AE
This works great! I love that it's self-adhering. It makes it easy to put on by myself.
Eubank, KY
This is wonderful! And easy to use. You don't need tape or pins. the elastic sticks together!
Used this on my wrist and ankle from gymnastics and tennis and it was great.
Used this on my wrist and ankle from gymnastics and tennis and it was great.

Looking for your answer?