ACE™ Brand Elastic Bandages with Clips

by ACE Brand

ACE™ Brand Elastic Bandages are designed to provide support and compression during recovery and return to activity. They are comfortable to wear for extended periods of time, easy to use, and adjustable for a custom fit.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ACE™ Brand Elastic Bandages with Clips!
Portland, OR
Purchased at: Walgreens
This bandage has helped me so much I had a bad injury since December and I still wear it sometimes. I recommend it very much for any kind of injury that needs a bandage. It is very elastic and comes with clips.
Keene, TX
ACE™ Brand Elastic Bandages with Clips uploaded by Shannon W.
These work wonderful for me post foot surgery for keeping the bandages in place on my incisions. They stay in place, even while sleeping.
Haughton, LA
Well in the 90s we didn't have belly bands that I recall . We used ace bandage to help the belly. An it worked perfectly .
Allendale, MI
I originally got this to wrap my ankle and it did an ok job. For chilling around the house it was fine but for going shop and thing with a lot of movement it kept shifting. I later ended up using is to keep a Band-Aid on my knee during sports activities and at the gym and it working perfectly. Depending on the intended uses I would recommend.
I recently sprained my knee and I raced to get a ace bandage to wrap it. I love ace bandages! But I don't like the clips. I love the one that Velcro's. I one with the clips come off and stab you sometimes :(
Las Vegas, NV
Great for sprains and pains. I have no complaints as a consumer. It was easy to use and great for the purpose of usage.
These are great for just drugstore elastic wrap. Perfect for providing compression or support to any sort of injury
1,629 reviews
I like the flexibility of this ACE bandage and that they come in several sizes with a chart on the back if you aren't sure what size is best. The clips last and it is washable to reuse if necessary.
Middletown, OH
This brand has never let me down. The bandages have great durability. They are reusable as well as washable. The keep injuries secured and protected well. They can be found in most big grocery’s and sports stores. This is definitely a must have in my go bag.
Love ace products. I love their wraps but not the ones with the traditional clips. The Velcro ones are my favorite I find this clips not holding the bandage right enough falling off easily and I've even given myself some nasty cuts from the clips. I recommend the Velcro ones not these but ace is a great brand.

Looking for your answer?