ACE™ Brand Adjustable Back Brace

by ACE Brand

Put in a hard day's work or a game well played with an ACE™ Brand Adjustable Back Brace. The adjustable brace supports your lumbar and abdominal area with a comfortable, custom fit every time.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ACE™ Brand Adjustable Back Brace!
Melissa B.
Forney, TX
Bought this for my husband who was having back pain from a severe case of bronchitis. It was very supportive of his back and helped ease the pain from weeks of coughing.
Kay  N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Although it was not so comfortable I would say I was using this only to straighten my posture. After I saw a results I immediately stopped it got the job done.
Kerri C.
Bargersville, IN
My dad hurt his back a few years ago, and he is determined to avoid going to the doctor, this brace has been his saving grace. It helps so much, and he really has minimized his pain using it.
Nickie B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Great for jobs dealing with heavy lifting. fits great. size based on weight. Doesn't get sweaty when I wear it all day. It does overtime get warped so expect to change it after a few months of heavy usage

Looking for your answer?