BY ACETAMINOPHEN

Acetaminophen PM Extra Strength Caplets for the temporary relief of occasional headaches, minor aches and pains. see more...

Michelle D.
Great for pain relief and help sleeping! I like that the sleep aid isn't so strong that it makes it hard to wake up the next day, and the price is great compared to other name brands.
Violet S.
It will put you to sleep and is cheaper than the name brand. It is great for back pain and even that time of the month.
christine b.
Wolf Lake, IL
I take them when I can't sleep and got a real bad back pain and headaches 30 to 40 minutes later I'll go to sleep .
Jean T.
It's equivalent of Tylenol PM, put it up more affordable price. it actually works just as well. It's a repurchase
Kelsi B.
Lemoore, CA
This works great for relieving pain and relaxing me to sleep! Non addictive and worked instantly!
Jasmine C.
This product works so quickly and does the job for me. I have been using this since I have been able to and always makes me feel better. The only down side is that it takes a while to kick in, other than that I would recommend this product.