Acer TravelMate P645-M-54208G12tkk - Core i5 4200U / 1.6 GHz - Windows 7 Pro 64-bit / 8.1 Pro 64-bit - 8 GB RAM - 128 GB

BY ACER

With its powerful Intel Core i5 processor, the TravelMate P645 delivers incredible visuals at astounding speeds. And it enables you to harness all that power while consuming less energy. The ultimate in practicality, here's a keyboard designed to withstand spills, scratches and more. Plus, a sleek cover crafted from carbon fiber with reinforced hinges. Specifications General System Type: Notebook Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit Edition / Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit Edition Processor / Chipset CPU: Intel Core i5 (4th Gen) 4200U / 1.6 GHz Max Turbo Speed: 2.6 GHz Number of Cores: Dual-Core Cache: L3 - 3 MB 64-bit Computing: Yes Features: Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 Memory RAM: 8 GB ( 1 x 4 GB + 4 GB (soldered) ) Max RAM Supported: 12 GB Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Form Factor: SO DIMM 204-pin Slots Qty: 1 Empty Slots: 0 Storage Main Storage: 128 GB SSD Display Type: 14" LCD Backlight Technology: LED backlight Resolution: 1366 x 768 ( HD ) Widescreen: Yes Image Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Features: ComfyView Audio & Video Graphics Processor: Intel HD Graphics 4400 see more...

• How does this Acer TravelMate P645-M-54208G12tkk - Core i5 4200U ...1 Answers
Lizza T.
Yes on Window 7 i have had a windows 8 computer and personally i do not like Window 8 so much going on for nothing it takes way to much memory up for applications that are installed that u will never us and so much little parts that get in the way. I needed a computer simply for work i have a couple and each is used for a specific thing this one is used for my Art applications and design and i loved that it is a windows 7 its not the greatest computer but it is definitely not bad . hasn't failed me yet and i have been using it for a couple of months u can always add more memory .
Katie C.
Perfect for a college student. It's easy to use and has a smooth interface. I've had this computer for a while now and works great.
JENNIFER B.
SAINT LOUIS, MO
Perfect for a returning college student on the go. As a mom of 4 I take this to hockey practice and dother my work. Light weight
Marie S.
Greenville, NC
I like these computers because I am not just paying for a name and they work good. An IT guy turned me into them and I like them.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
This was actually one of my first laptops I loved it! Used it mostly for downloading music to my iTunes and to watch movies.
j-pizzle  ❤.
Loved using this laptop when I had to borrow a friends. It didn't get too hot, didn't run slow. I wanted my own.
Toni A.
Cincinnati, OH
Its the worst laptop ive ever bought!! Crashed after playing games on it for a week. Big waste ofmoney.
Thomas S.
Fayetteville, NC
Such an amazing product. You can feel the quality and it's a really great laptop brand.
Abigail N.
I personally enjoy this product and own it myself. I have never experienced any physical problems with this type of technology. And, it really meet my expectations!! 😻😻😻 I did like that I it is long lasting and over all, I really am satisfied
Claire W.
All my family love's using this laptop as you can do everything on it. Very easy to use. Kids use it for homework and games.
Tasha W.
Port Richey, FL
How does this Acer TravelMate P645-M-54208G12tkk - Core i5 4200U / 1.6 GHz - Windows 7 Pro 64-bit / 8 compare to the Acer Aspire? Obviously I know the specs are different; but I am more interested in the overall performance of this new Acer....