Acer TravelMate P633 Intel Core i3 4GB Memory 500GB HDD 13.3

BY ACER

Acer TravelMate P633 Notebook Working on-the-go will be easier than ever with the Acer TravelMate P633 Notebook. It comes packed with a 13.3" Active Matrix TFT Color LCD Display and integrated HD Graphics to give you HD visuals. The 2.30GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i3 processor coupled with 4GB DDR3 RAM makes sure none of your applications lag or fall short of memory. Store all you want on the 500GB HDD and take it with you everywhere. Preinstalled with Windows 8 64-bit, it gives you access to all the latest Apps, and the 8-Cell Lithium-ion battery makes sure you enjoy those features for a longer time. Other standard features include built-in WiFi, Bluetooth, Webcam, Microphone, Speakers, USB slots and more. All of these features are superbly put together in a Thin, Light and Stylish design. So book your Acer TravelMate P633 Notebook now! What It Is And Why You Need It: 13.3" Active Matrix TFT Color LCD Display; gives you brilliant HD ready visuals 4GB DDR3 RAM expandable to 8GB; makes sure you never fall short of memory Windows 8 64-Bit; gives you access to all the latest apps and features on your device 500GB HDD; to store all your photos, videos, presentations and more see more...

Acer TravelMate P633 Intel Core i3 4GB Memory 500GB HDD 13.3
Daphne f.
Very nice notebook. Lightweight and easy to travel with. I can use mine anywhere. Nice sharp pictures and a fast speed.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Acer TravelMate P633 Intel Core i3 4GB Memory 500GB HDD 13.3" Notebook Windows 8. My family has had many different brands of computers. I have 4 children so I mean many P C's to Mac's. Acer is considered a cheaper choice but out of all the major brands the 2 Acer's have lasted the longest and took the worst beating and kept going. So for the price I think you'll get more than what you pay for.
Kristy S.
Really good not so big great for doing my surveys and didn't take up too much room so I was able to take it almost anywhere just had to connect WiFi and worked great
Nylah C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I love this tablet. It's easy to use and easy for children. My sister uses it in school as well as for homework
Madi M.
It's really nice, but sometimes it's difficult to figure out how to use it, once you get a hang of it it works out quite nicely!
Gurbinder K.
I feel like this computer is very dependable if your traveling or your on a plane it lasts really long and its a nice size too
alexandria z.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love my laptop it's so easy to use and I can take it anywhere I go I use it for work school and random YouTube videos
Maria L.
I don't love it, but I also don't hate it. I'm more of a sell or Apple product type of girl.
Roxana T.
You definitely get what you pay for. product stands by their word, product and customer service was easily available if retired

Daisy B.
Rugby, Warwickshire
Easy to set up. Reliable. Battery power lasts for hours compared to the usual laptop.