Acer TravelMate P455-M-54208G12Mtkk - Core i5 4200U / 1.6 GHz - Windows 7 Pro 64-bit / 8.1 Pro 64-bit - 8 GB RAM - 128 G

BY ACER

Power through challenging projects with Intel Core i5 processor and robust graphics, while non-glare panel with Full HD resolution takes your visuals to the next level. Built to be reliable, the TravelMate P4 series offers anti-shock protection, intelligent cooling and rugged construction. Plus, you can rest assured your data is safe with advanced software and hardware-based security. Specifications General System Type: Notebook Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit Edition / Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit Edition Processor / Chipset CPU: Intel Core i5 (4th Gen) 4200U / 1.6 GHz Max Turbo Speed: 2.6 GHz Number of Cores: Dual-Core Cache: L3 - 3 MB 64-bit Computing: Yes Features: Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, Intel Smart Cache Memory RAM: 8 GB ( 2 x 4 GB ) Max RAM Supported: 8 GB Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Speed: 1600 MHz Form Factor: SO DIMM 204-pin Slots Qty: 2 Empty Slots: 0 Storage Main Storage: 128 GB SSD Optical Drive: DVDRW (R DL) / DVD-RAM - fixed Read Speed: 24x (CD) / 8x (DVD) Write Speed: 24x (CD) / 8x (DVDR) / 6x (DVDR DL) Rewrite Speed: 16x (CD) / 6x (DVD-RW) / 8x (DVD+RW) / 5x (DVD-RAM) Display Type: 15.6" - TN see more...

Helen R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Techie Expert
This is the first netbook I've owned. The size is really convenient and it's super slim to pack into a bag to travel with. The touchpad is really responsive. The screen is fairly clear, but it's annoying to have to zoom in on the view of some things that show up so small that it's impossible to read.
Sherilyn G.
Carson, CA
I love my laptop! It has a large screen that shows detail my tiny little tablet wouldn't. My only concern is the fact that it continuously updates without aknowledging me. Which is cool, you know. But sometimes I need my laptop to write a paper for class haha. All in all great laptop !
Dana L.
Kenner, LA
Had this laptop for like a year or so now and had never gave me a problem love this loptop I do school and social media on here and works great
Alexis R.
Techie Expert
Such a great laptop that does great things. I had no complaints about it. If you're looking for a inexpensive, good laptop I would recommend
Ashley M.
Pasadena, MD
My boyfriend takes this with him everywhere. Great for anyone that travels and doesn't want to carry a huge bulky laptop with them.
Astrid T.
Tengo más de un año con esta laptop y es lo máximo, me ha funcionado perfectamente me encanta, sobre todo por el procesador i5
Marcela Q.
Entiat , Wa
This computer works really good is simple and effective and really easy to uses I've using this computer for a couple years.
Jessica g.
Oklahoma City, OK
I, got this computer mainly for music, I don't like the fact that it doesn't have a cd port in it
nichole j.
Waldron, AR
I have no complaints. i needed this for school and it gets the job done. and it was afordable.
Johnna R.
This was my first laptop! Worked really well! I just upgrade to more capacity