BY ACER

The TravelMate P2 Series packs Intel Core processor to efficiently drive you through your work day. These notebooks can extend their monitor output to a second, bigger display, so you get two screens for viewing more documents and working more effectively. Crunch numbers faster with the independent numeric keypad. Acer InviLink Nplify wireless connectivity and Gigabit Ethernet give you high-speed access to important information whenever you need it. Specifications General System Type: Notebook Operating System: Windows 8.1 64-bit Edition Processor / Chipset CPU: Intel Core i3 (4th Gen) 4010U / 1.7 GHz Number of Cores: Dual-Core Cache: 3 MB 64-bit Computing: Yes Memory RAM: 4 GB ( 1 x 4 GB ) Max RAM Supported: 8 GB Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Speed: 1600 MHz Form Factor: SO DIMM 204-pin Slots Qty: 2 Empty Slots: 1 Storage Main Storage: 500 GB HDD / 5400 rpm Interface: Serial ATA-300 Optical Drive: DVDRW (R DL) / DVD-RAM - tray Display Type: 15.6" LCD Backlight Technology: LED backlight Touchscreen: Yes (multi-touch) Resolution: 1366 x 768 ( HD ) Widescreen: Yes Image Aspect Ratio: 16:9 see more...

Acer TravelMate P255-MP-34014G50Mtkk - Core i3 4010U / 1.7 GHz - Windows 8.1 64-bit - 4 GB RAM - 500 GB HDD - 15.6" touc
Meg R.
Marcellus, NY
This laptop was perfect for me being a student and it is so easy to use it does just what i need it to do. I have not experienced any problems with this laptop. It has met my expectations and a little past it..yes I would recommend this to others because it is so great
Hanna R.
West Palm Bch, FL
Although Acer is one of the cheaper brands, I would look more into the battery life, etc. I wasn't impressed with the one I owned roughly 1 year ago.
Lea H.
This laptop is okay. Not as durable and the virus protection isn't as strong as other laptops I've owned.
Debbie B.
Adrian, MI
I have just bought this item 2 months ago. I love it so far and I haven"t had any problems with it!
RENA R.
Fort Collins
We purchased this item and were not very happy with it at all. We ended up returning the Acer.
bailey a.
Kenyon, MN
Love our acer!!! fast processer and great layout. definitely worth the money and more!
Rachel L.
Onaping, ON
Techie Expert Level 1
I am able to keep my life organized on many different levels of life, home, family,sports, work meeting, I am able to hold many movies and music which allows me to unwind or enjoy my morning coffee reading the paper on line. I would recommend this to family and friends for there busy lifes.
Marie C.
Decent laptop. Great for what I need it for. Class work and streaming videos. Love the colour, and clean look of the laptop.