Acer Refurbished Chill Silver 11.6

BY ACER

Acer Refurbished Chill Silver 11.6" V5-122P-0864 Laptop PC: Chill Silver Acer 11.6" Laptop, V5-122P-0864 Key Features and Benefits: AMD A4-1250 processor 1.0GHz 4GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 6GB) Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work 500GB SATA hard drive Store 333,000 photos, 142,000 songs or 263 hours of HD video and more 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN Wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your Acer Refurbished Laptop with AMD A4-1250 Processor 11.6" touchscreen display AMD Radeon HD 8210 Graphics with 512MB dedicated graphics memory Additional Features: Webcam Memory card reader 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port Rechargeable lithium ion battery for up to 3.5 hours run time The Acer Windows 8 Laptop with 4GB Memory and Touchscreen is 3 lbs, 11.4" x 8.1" x 0.8" Chill Silver Acer 11.6" Laptop, V5-122P-0864 Software: Genuine Microsoft Windows 8 64-bit edition Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst when using the Acer Refurbished Laptop with AMD A4-1250 Processor Support and Warranty: The Acer Windows 8 Laptop with 4GB Memory and Touchscreen features a 90-day limited hardware warranty; 24/7 technical assistance available online or toll-free by phone What's In The Box: Power cord and AC adapter Lithium ion battery Quick Start Guide Click HERE for the warranty details of this refurbished item. To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here. To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here. Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here. see more...

Acer Refurbished Chill Silver 11.6
Acer Refurbished Chill Silver 11.6" V5-122P-0864 Laptop PC with AMD A4-1250 Processor, 4GB Memory, Touchscreen, 500GB Hard Drive and Windows 8
Raine T.
This is a truly wonderful computer. The screen is really high resolution and a pleasure to look at. The speed of shutting off/on the computer is great, and I love windows 8. No complaints about this computer whatsoever.
Amanda L.
Worcester, MA
This laptop was perfect for my needs as a full time liberal arts student. I use it all the time
Melissa C.
Bloomington, IL
I purchased this laptop with some help from my neighbor. So far I love everything about it, it's easy to navigate all around the program's. Has great short cuts and I definitely love the touch screen!
Shana M.
I love this computer, it's fast and has enough space to store all of my pictures. Although the touchscreen can make it a bit more complicated sometimes since it is very sensitive to touch.
Melissa P.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a decent computer for the price. I'm not crazy about windows8 but its do able. And I wish the casing was a lil more durable.
Lisa S.
Bronx, NY
Just purchased acers chill silver for my teen age daughter.For the price was great and the quality was like brand new r
Hannah F.
Conway, AR
This laptop has done its job; however, if you need a lot of space or you don't want to restart your computer every time you get on it, don't buy it. I like that it's small and touch screen, but it has become very slow, and I have to restart it constantly. It also blacks out at times or green lines go across the screen. For the price, it's not bad for someone who just wants a computer for email or typing papers.
Sarah C.
Gloucester City, NJ
Purchased for my father for christmas. It freezes, is unresponsive on the touchscreen, and barely can run an Internet page. I purchased this to help my dad understand technology....but all it has done is confuse my father. Not what I was going for...
Thayra F.
I really need it a laptop, that was small and fast, but this was not that great choice, for mi personally, its way to small, after a while it gets tedius on how small it is the keyboard, i guess i have to buy a laptop on 12 o 13" so i can be comfortable.!