Acer Refurbished Chill Silver 11.6

BY ACER

Acer Refurbished Chill Silver 11.6" V5-122P-0468 Laptop PC: Acer Chill Silver V5-122P-0468 11.6" Laptop PC Key Features and Benefits: AMD A4-1250 processor 1.0GHz 4GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 6GB) The Acer Chill Silver V5-122P-0468 11.6" Laptop PC gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work 500GB SATA hard drive Store 333,000 photos, 142,000 songs or 263 hours of HD video and more 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN Wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your PC AMD Radeon HD 8210 Graphics With 512MB DDR5 dedicated graphics memory, HDMI capabilities Additional Features: Webcam Memory card reader 1 x USB 2.0 port, 1 x USB 3.0 port, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x Acer converter port Lithium ion battery for up to 3.5 hours run time The Refurbished Laptop PC with AMD A4-1250 Processor, 4GB Memory and 500GB Hard Drive is 3 lbs, 11.4" x 1" x 8.1" Acer Chill Silver V5-122P-0468 11.6" Laptop PC Software: Genuine Microsoft Windows 8 64-bit edition Backup and Restore options built into Windows allows you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst when using this Refurbished Laptop PC with AMD A4-1250 Processor, 4GB Memory and 500GB Hard Drive Support and Warranty: 90-day limited hardware warranty; 24/7 technical assistance available online or toll-free by phone Restore discs are not included. We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the Acer Windows 8 Laptop PC. What's In The Box: Power cord and AC adapter Lithium ion battery Acer Windows 8 Laptop PC Quick Start Guide Click HERE for the warranty details of this refurbished item. To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here. To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here. Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to s see more...

Acer Refurbished Chill Silver 11.6
Acer Refurbished Chill Silver 11.6" V5-122P-0468 Laptop PC with AMD A4-1250 Processor, 4GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive and Windows 8
Emilie P.
Decent laptop at a good price but kind of slow and does not run all the programs I need.
Heather M.
San Antonio, TX
Small & easy to carry around campus, not many features but does what I need it to.
Marquencia F.
Orlando, FL
Nothing tops my Acer laptop. I absolutely love my laptop. It's touch screen, easy to transport, and very easy to access different apps. I have recommend this laptop to my family members and friends. I have also had my acer laptop for over four years. The cost was not bad either.
Kayla R.
Winter Haven, FL
I love my laptop it's fast and easy to use,even on the go,screen is big,keys are easy to use,camera on it is good. Price is very affordable,but depends where you go. And so far I haven't had any problems with computer,and overall I'm satisfied with product.
Elizabeth A.
Ladson, SC
I haven't had this for long but so far it seems to be a wonderful laptop. I mostly use it to connect to my TV so we can watch Netflix. Iv surfed the web some and it's very fast .
Mildred M.
Jersey City, NJ
The laptop is ultra light which I love but I hate Windows 8!! Not the computer's fault though and they recently offered a free upgrade to Windows 10 which is much better and user friendly
Veronica C.
Lexington, KY
I love this laptop. I really only use it to go on YouTube or to look something up, so I am very minimalist and don't need anything fancy
Terrenia M.
Slidell, LA
I love this computer I use it everyday it's really easy to use the memory is great and the speed is wonderful
Telma P.
Mcallen, TX
I like the color, and feel, smooth and pretty fast, it makes the kids want one, and fast
Anaisse S.
nice france
Wonderful laptop will recommend the best love this hell yeah bro ho and getthis