Acer Refurbished Black 11.6

Acer Refurbished 11.6" C720-2103 Chromebook PC: Key Features and Benefits: Intel Celeron 2955U Dual-Core processor 1.40GHz 2GB DDR3L SDRAM system memory Gives you options for surfing, video conferencing, documents, basic photo editing and simple computer tasks 16GB solid state drive Store 10,666 photos, 4,571 songs or 8 hours of HD video and more 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless LAN Wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11a/b/g/n connection built into your PC 11.6" ComfyView LED-backlit display Intel HD Graphics with shared DDR3L SDRAM memory Additional Features: Built-in webcam SD memory card reader Bluetooth v4.0 + HS technology 1 x USB 3.0 port, 1 x USB 2.0 port, 1 x HDMI port 3-cell lithium-ion battery, up to 8.5 hours battery life 2.76 lbs, 11.3" x 8" x 0.8" Software: Chrome OS Support and Warranty: 90-day parts and labor limited warranty What's In The Box: Power cord and AC adapter 3-cell lithium-ion battery Quick Start Guide Click HERE for the warranty details of this refurbished item. To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here. To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here. Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here. see more...

Acer Refurbished Black 11.6
Acer Refurbished Black 11.6" C720-2103 Chromebook PC with Intel Celeron 2955U Dual-Core Processor, 2GB Memory, 16GB SSD and Chrome OS
Felyssia M.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
Got a Chromebook for Christmas, and I absolutely love it. The only downside to it is that some webpages will just randomly crash for no reason it is. Otherwise, it's nice to use, slim and sleek, the speaks are on both sides of the keyboard and just an all around nice computer to mess around on.
Miguel G.
Fort Worth, TX
I give this product a 4. don't get me wrong its great ive had it for 8 months and haven't had an issue with it. still works like new. but i think id pay a little more to get a labtop this chromebook was a gift. its just like a labtop but theirs some features taken out.
Chanel P.
Midlothian, Va
I love this laptop! It helps me do all of the things I need to do. Search the web, watch videos. But one major problem... The camera has been saying unavailable after awhile! And they won't do anything to help fix it. Overall I'm satisfied but the customer service could be so much better.
Danielle B.
Omaha, NE
My Chromebook is actually white, but this is basically the same product. This laptop is great for all my needs... homework, Influenster, Facebook... and keeping up with all my friends & family!
David S.
Djsi the other hand, I would have definitely been a while. I am a beautiful person. I have to work at home. I have to work at home.
Richelle S.
Brownsville, PA
Acer is my go to brand. I have a laptop, desktop and chromebook and I have nothing but good things to say about them.
Irina S.
Asheville, NC
I love this brand. The current laptop that i use still doing very well and would not change it forma anything.
Karla H.
San Diego, CA
It is a good computer, it gets the job done and it is kind of like a tablet because you have apps. I like it!
Bonnie H.
Richmond, BC
Great for on the go, the price was nice as it was on sale. Speed is moderate. I like to use this when transiting to work
Se tiene algunos problemas en el caso de la bateria y el cargador, he tenido problemas personales con ambos.