Acer Red 15.6

BY ACER

Acer Red 15.6" Aspire E1-532-29574G50Mnrr Laptop PC: Acer Aspire Laptop PC, E1-532-29574G50Mnrr Key Features and Benefits: Intel Celeron 2955U Dual-Core processor 1.40GHz, 2MB Cache 4GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 8GB) Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work 500GB SATA hard drive Store 333,000 photos, 142,000 songs or 263 hours of HD video and more DVD-Writer drive Watch movies and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your red 15.6" laptop PC with Intel Celeron 2955U Dual-Core Processor and 4GB memory Intel GMA HD Graphics With HDMI capabilities Additional Features: Webcam 3 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port 4-cell lithium ion battery for up to 4 hours run time The Acer laptop PC with 500GB hard drive and Windows 7 Home Premium is 5.18 lbs, 1" x 15" x 10.1" Software: Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit Edition (To learn more about the features of Windows 7, click here ) Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst when using the red 15.6" laptop PC with Intel Celeron 2955U Dual-Core Processor and 4GB memory Support and Warranty: 1-year limited hardware warranty; 24/7 technical assistance available online or toll-free by phone Restore discs are not included. We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the Acer laptop PC with 500GB hard drive and Windows 7 Home Premium. What's In The Box: Power cord and AC adapter 4-cell battery Quick Start Guide To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here. To see a list of our PC Acce see more...

Acer Red 15.6
Acer Red 15.6" Aspire E1-532-29574G50Mnrr Laptop PC with Intel Celeron 2955U Dual-Core Processor, 4GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive and Windows 7 Home Premium
Melissa S.
Calexico, CA
My dad has one of these and it lasted for about a year and a half. It was cheapish so it lasted for an ok amount of time. The internet never really worked on his though.
Mira H.
Acers are great computers. This is an affordable model and comes in great colors. It would be great for a student looking to take notes.
Jeraldin A.
The aver red laptop is great with hard drive and Windows 7 home premium ,I really recommend it and the memory is fantastic
Sheri P.
Antioch, TN
I really like this lap top because its cheap and gets the job done. I mostly use it for coupons and for social media
Aly R.
I love this laptop, it works great. I use it about every day for my college work and has never failed me.
Its not worth purchasing,it does really fast and you can't type it leaves out letters in the words
Tiffany B.
Orange Park, FL
I use it basically to surf the web and it works great for me. I haven't had any problems with it.
luisa V.
 Eu uso este notebook para a maioria das minhas necessidades de Internet e desenho gráfico e ele pode manter-se.  Outros computadores portáteis com preços que não duram tanto tempo ou executar, bem como este eu uso bastante para pesquisas e trabalhos de escola.
Shannon F.
Acer aspire laptops are always a good choice for me. They are well priced and perform very well. I use this laptop for most of my Internet and graphic design needs and it can keep up. I've had other similar priced laptops that don't last as long or perform as well as the Acer aspire. Definitely one to consider
Ester S.
My mother has one of these and I spent more time on it than on my own laptop. It's practic and has a beautiful color, it's a shame that for some reason it had a lot of internet connection problems.