BY ACER

The Iconia W4 is driven by the Intel Atom 1.33 GHz processor and large capacity RAM, so videos and games are silky smooth. And you can enjoy browsing the web all day with long battery life. The Iconia W4's superior display sets it apart: IPS technology delivers gorgeous imagery with consistent color from viewing angles as wide as 170-degree and Zero Air Gap technology minimizes reflections and makes what you see crisp and vivid, even in sunlight. Specifications General System Type: Tablet Mechanical Design: No keyboard Operating System: Windows 8.1 32-bit Edition Processor / Chipset CPU: Intel Atom Z3740 / 1.33 GHz Max Turbo Speed: 1.86 GHz Number of Cores: Quad-Core Cache: L2 - 2 MB 64-bit Computing: Yes Features: Intel Burst Technology Memory RAM: 2 GB ( provided memory is soldered ) Technology: LPDDR3 SDRAM Storage Main Storage: 64 GB SSD Display Type: 8" - IPS LCD Backlight Technology: LED backlight Touchscreen: Yes (5-point multi-touch) Resolution: 1280 x 800 ( WXGA ) Widescreen: Yes Features: HDCP Audio & Video Graphics Processor: Intel HD Graphics Camera: Integrated webcam Resolution: 5 Megapixel (back), 2 Megapixel (front) see more...

Acer ICONIA W4-820-2882 - Tablet -Atom Z3740 / 1.33 GHz - Windows 8.1 32-bit - 2 GB RAM - 64 GB SSD - 8" touchscreen 128
Ann H.
Taylor, MI
My husband and I both have one of these tablets and we absolutely love them!! We use them multiple times per day. It's the first tablet we've owned and we're very satisfied. The price is really low compared with other tablets on the market. We're very satisfied.
Adrienne K.
Visalia, CA
At first I loved this tablet. It was great & the ability to create a kids account was awesome. I updated to windows 10 & had issues with it so I reverted back to 8.1 now I have issues charging it & keeping it charged.
Tamara R.
Ypsilanti, MI
I absolutely lovey tablet, I didn't want to spend the money for an I pad it seemed over kill for what I wanted. However this tablet does everything I need it to plus some. It is very snappy not laggy like some tablets I have tried. Very clear display. I would definitely recommend
Maryfer G.
San Diego, CA
Super practical and very economical to use, highly recommend to book or check things out online more than anything for very basic things serves a lot
Amanda P.
Birchwood, TN
Techie Expert Level 3
But I highly recommend to anyone who is looking to buy one this is a great product
Pulchritudinous A.
Loved this great picture quality and!!!! It's really light o loved this tablet
saad s.
Techie Expert Level 5
Best product
Katherine T.
OSHAWA , Ontario
Es una muy buena tablet , se la compre para mi hijo y le duro bien y sobre todo es resistente a las caidas jejeje :)