Acer Iconia Tab 7" Tablet 8GB Memory Quad Core Refurbished

BY ACER

Acer Iconia Tab with WiFi 7" Touchscreen Tablet PC, Refurbished: Technical Specifications: 1.20GHz NVIDIA Tegra 3 Quad-Core Mobile processor 1GB DDR2 of system memory and 8GB on-board storage memory 7.0" touchscreen, 1024 x 600 resolution The gray refurbished Acer Iconia 7" Tablet also features built-in 802.11b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth Additional Features: The 7" Touchscreen Tablet PC Featuring Android 4.1 has a front-facing webcam Micro HDMI, Micro USB 2.0 port, USB 2.0 port 8GB on-board storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot Rechargeable lithium-ion battery 7.6" x 0.4" x 5.0" dimensions Software and Applications: Android 4.1 OS (Jelly Bean) 7" Touchscreen Tablet PC Featuring Android 4.1 Media Formats: Popular media formats What's in the Box: Acer Iconia Tab with WiFi Jelly Bean OS Tablet, battery, Quick Start Guide, Micro USB to USB cable and AC adapter What's a Tablet PC? Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4g mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service). see more...

Acer Iconia Tab 7" Tablet 8GB Memory Quad Core Refurbished
Dari C.
Minneapolis, MN
I was looking for a cheap tablet for my kids. I like that it uses the kit Kat or android system, but the screen clarity was awful. It looked like double vision. It would hurt my eyes if I stared too long.
eveline L.
Hollywood, FL
Techie Expert Level 3
I bought this tablet refurbished and it worked really well and lasted a long time. I wish i had gotten the one with more memory though
Rave'n M.
Hayward, CA
My aunt bought two of these for my 2 year old twin cousins and they love it although they are always beating on it if it dies.
Trisha M.
Techie Expert Level 3
I love it. I watch my shows and movies on there. I just don't think the battery is good. Doesn't last with charge.
Trena S.
Tulsa, OK
This was my first time using this product, I like it and I would recommend it to my friends
saad s.
Techie Expert Level 5
Best product
Amanda C.
Great tablet! The screen/graphics are quite HD, the camera quality isn't too bad and it's quite easy to use. My mom uses it when she goes on vacation to check emails and play games when she's bored. I had to manually write out instructions on how to use it for her and she's finally learning, haha!
Nancy S.
Ontario, Canada
I like this tablet a lot because it has lots of storage, and it's a comfortable size. The only thing that I really don't like about this product is that the camera quality is not that great.