Acer Iconia One 7 B1-730HD 7

Acer Iconia One 7 B1-730HD 7" Tablet with 1 GB RAM and 16 GB Hard

BY ACER

Acer iconia one 7 b1-730hd 7" tablet with 1 gb ram and 16 gb hard drive - black (ntl4daa001) see more...

Acer Iconia One 7 B1-730HD 7
Acer Iconia One 7 B1-730HD 7" Tablet with 1 GB RAM and 16 GB Hard
Emmabelle F.
Nashville, TN
I've had this tablet for over a year now, and I love that it's small enough to fit into my small handbags. I am able to sketch and read when I'm not working. It connects to my camera and all of the televisions in my house, so I can show off my photos or share videos with my family.
Kinu M.
Lancaster , PA
I ordered this tablet for myself as it was cheap and what I could afford at the moment. This tablet is great, it's small and skinny, easy to carry and put in my purse, I can do everything I want with it, games, social media, email, read books ect...the camera isn't the best but it's front and back facing, and I wish it was louder. But i definitely have gotten my money's worth.
Brittany B.
Wichita falls, TX
I love this tablet. It was very affordable and holds a lot of my games. I haven't experienced any problems with it and i have had it for almost a year. Also most tablets get hot when charging and this one doesn't. It absolutely meets my standards
Maria A.
New London, OH
I received this tablet as a gift. It is by far the best tablet that I have owned. It is very easy to use and has the android market. It also runs very fast!
Jacqueline M.
Claremore, OK
This is a bad tablet after having it for almost a year it won't turn on and tried to get with the customer service they won't do anything.
Tina S.
Dayton, TN
This one was bought for one of the kids and it didn't last long because they have no respect for nothing.
Brianna E.
Lethbridge , AB
So I bought this as a gift for my young daughter. Great tablet. Has all of the same capabilities of a more expensive tablet but for a fraction of the cost. Very user friendly. Easy to setup. And super quick considering the size of the processor! Definitely don't regret this buy however I think the charger system is made a little cheaply as only have 2 days its already loose but an after market one fixed that problem right up too.
Danika T.
baysville ont.
It's amazing it is a perfect size cause its not like huge so I can actually fit it in my hand.