BY ACER

The Iconia One 7 is ready to travel the world. Its clean design was made to see and be seen. Its light, narrow case is easy to hold all day long. Its beautiful textured finish makes it easy to grab and go. It's always ready to capture and share your adventures. Specifications General Product Type: Tablet Operating System: Android Display Type: 7" IPS TFT - LED backlight Resolution: 1280 x 800 Touchscreen: Multi-Touch Features: CineCrystal, 10-point multi-touch Processor Processor: Intel Atom Z2560 Processor Clock Speed: 1.6 GHz Number of Cores: Dual-Core Memory Storage: 16 GB Embedded MultiMediaCard RAM: 1 GB - LPDDR2 SDRAM Supported Flash Memory Cards: microSD, microSDHC Max Supported Capacity: 32 GB Communications Wireless Connectivity: 802.11b, 802.11n, Bluetooth 3.0, 802.11g Camera Rear-facing Camera: 2 Megapixel Still Image Resolutions: 640 x 480, 1600 x 1200 HD Video Recording: 720p Front-facing Camera: 0.3 Megapixel Location Receiver: GPS/GLONASS receiver Multimedia Graphics: PowerVR SGX544MP2 Audio: Microphone, stereo speakers Expansion and Connectivity see more...

Acer ICONIA ONE 7 B1-730HD-17P0 - Tablet - Android - 16 GB Embedded MultiMediaCard - 7" IPS ( 1280 x 800 ) - rear camera
Allison A.
Allison A.
Liberty, ME
I bought this tablet for my daughter as a Christmas gift. She loves it! She can connect to my data through my smartphone which allows me to control how much internet connection she can have. The picture and sound quality are great. I am happy that I found this product for her. I would recommend this tablet to other parents.
Kelley H.
Kelley H.
Reno, NV
Worst tablet ever! Bought myself and 4 of my kids these tablets. In less than a year, all 5 tablets had began to glitch! The tablet screen randomly flashes and then shuts off. I am very disappointed with this tablet.
Cynthia J.
Cynthia J.
Bought this version for my mother, I own a version a year older and both are still going strong, screens bright, very adjustable as well for disability.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Lexington, KY
I hate this stupid tablet. It runs sooooo slow. My goodness does it run slow. I can't do anything on it!
Sherri A.
Sherri A.
Ann Arbor, MI
I've been pretty happy with this tablet. I'm used to using apple products so it's taken me some time to learn and get used to android tablet and it's features. I do like it, but the camera isn't very good quality at all. I guess you get what you pay for in this type of electronic.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Charleston , AR
I have this tablet and I don't love it. Maybe I'm not used to the brand, but I've found it hard to use for basic things. I didn't have any trouble with Apple iPad. The Acer has nice features and great storage. I hope I can just get used to it and it will be better.
It's a decent tablet. I use it mostly for games, but the battery doesn't last long at all, so it's not something I would travel with
@Fly_Eyez
@Fly_Eyez
Edmonton, AB
I got one of these for each of my kids. It meets their needs and wasn't super expensive.
How does this work?