Acer - Iconia One - 10.1Acer - Iconia One - 10.1
Acer - Iconia One - 10.1

Acer - Iconia One - 10.1" Tablet - 32GB - Wi-fi - White

BY ACER

Acer - Iconia One - 10.1" Tablet - 32GB - Wi-Fi - White see more...

Acer - Iconia One - 10.1
Acer - Iconia One - 10.1" Tablet - 32GB - Wi-fi - White
Anissa R.
This tablet is AMAZING. It is only the second one I've had but I'm so happy with it I'll never buy another. It's fast, convenient, super light-weight, and I use it everywhere. Not only that, but the sound quality is awesome.
Taylor G.
Flower Mound, TX
It's decent for the price I guess but there is very little that can be done on this tablet. The sound doesn't work and it isn't just mine as I have returned it 3 times and tried a new one. There's been several other complaints about that that I've seen online
Jordan T.
Such an amazing #tablet! I only wish I would have gotten it in another color. Thebwhite just gets a little dirty even with cases on it. It is pretty afordable for a tablet and it is extremely portable! I would most certainly recommend this to others!
Kae L.
Columbus, GA
Works but not that great. Constantly freezes and shuts down. I have tried everything to fix the issue but nothing works
Tanya H.
Madawaska, ME
I couldn't ask for a better product. It's so easy to use and learn new things on. The apps are all at your fingertips.
bâtøøl ..
الدمام, Ksa
 I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards. ..
Anass A.
Kenitra
Hello Sir , Hello Guys ,My Name is Anass Amaziane , i'm from Morocco, Kenitra !I love Acer - Iconia One   and i like it ! because he's Great and  beautiful and very nice <3 <3 ! Just buy it ! This Product is very Safe and very Good !Me i like it ! and i think you too you will do ! Yea dude , just buy it , he's great !
Chloe S.
Oh my word this tablet is holy grail amazing for it as a present but honestly it is better than Samsung and Apple haha only £100 odd pounds as well which is amazing for the quality definitely recommend it 100% yes my sister and brother now have it they live it
Anass A.
Kenitra
Hello Sir , i want to do a review for this product on my Profile Facebook and my Page Facebook and my channel youtube ! So can you send it to me please ! Adress : Zone D activite Bloc A NR 54 City : Kenitra Zip / Postal Code :14000 Country : Morocco And i will be very gratefull to you thanks if you accept Sir ! Thank you for your time !