Acer CXI-2GKM Chromebox - Intel Celeron 2957U 1.40GHz, 2GB DDR3 Memory, 16GB SSD, Chrome OS, Keyboard & Mouse Included -

BY ACER #65 in Desktop Computers

Acer CXI-2GKM Chromebox - Intel Celeron 2957U 1.40GHz, 2GB DDR3 Memory, 16GB SSD, Chrome OS, Keyboard & Mouse Included see more...

Jaide R.
Ellensburg , WA
Techie Expert Level 4
We loved this product, we got it brand new as a gift for Christmas my husband and I. It didn't last very long in our house since we have so many little ones running around, but it ran great when we had it!
Latasha D.
The memory space is great. It works very smoothly and fast. It is a great compared to others that would cost a lot for similar components and specifications.
LIZBETH A.
Anaheim, CA
The Acer computer works really well. I have not had any problems with it. I would recommend it to others.
jennifer l.
We use this for printing out sketches for tattoos... Works pretty good anf quick without a hassle
Walid E.
Casablanca
Techie Expert Level 1
My name is Walid and I have a channel on youtube with a satisfied number of subscribers, I do a lot of opinions on electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in My videos to honor my goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company promote products,Thank you,:) :) :) :) :) :)
Ariadne M.
Campo Grande MS Brazil
The Acer Chromebox CXI brings the speed and security of Chrome OS to you. On the Chromebox your data is always synced and safe. Plus, there are thousands of useful apps available to help you work and play. The Acer Chromebox redefines the desktop computing experience.