BY ACER

General Information Product Type: Carrying Case Manufacturer Part Number: NP. BAG1A.034 Manufacturer Website Address: http://us. acer.com Manufacturer: Acer, Inc Product Name: Crunch Cover (Blue) (A1-830) Product Line: CRUNCH Brand Name: Acer Miscellaneous Application/Usage Tablet Compatibility Acer - Iconia A1-830 Physical Characteristics Color: Blue Durability: Scratch Resistant Exterior Material: MicroFiber Product Information Case Features: Lightweight Style: Cover Warranty Safety Warning see more...

Jeanette G.
My niece was recently given an Acer table, so I decided to purchase the Acer CRUNCH Carrying Case in blue for her. Not only does she like the color, but stated the cover protects her tablet.
Jacqueline L.
Corp Christi, TX
I bought this Acer Crunch tablet cover for my son's tablet. He loved the blue Color and I liked that his tablet had anything protective on it. It's a great fit.
Maricela L.
Ennis, TX
This case is the cutest! The texture is awesome! It does look durable and I would recommend it! It would add color to your laptop!
ciara V.
mesa, AZ
Techie Expert Level 2
Very cute colors for tablets but I wish it wasn't as cheapely made kfor the price you pay for it period.
Rachel T.
This cover is adorable to protect your table. Its lightweight and very durable. I recommend this product
Barbara F.
Excellent tablet. it does everything i need it to do. great resolution. i take it everywhere i go.
Diamond W.
Affordable brand everyone should think about buying its really a good product to buy love it