Acer Computers Acer Black 11.6

BY ACER

Acer 11.6" Aspire One AO756-4411 Laptop PC: Key Features and Benefits: Intel Pentium 987 processor 1.50GHz, 2MB Cache 4GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 8GB) The black Acer 11.6" Aspire One Laptop AO756-4411 gives you the power to handle most power hungry applications and tons of multimedia work 500GB hard drive Store 333,000 photos, 142,000 songs or 263 hours of HD video and more on the Acer Intel Pentium Laptop with Intel Pentium 987 Processor Fast Ethernet, 802.11a/g/n Wireless LAN Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a Wi-Fi signal or hotspot with the 802.11a/g/n connection built into your Acer Windows 8 Laptop PC 11.6" HD CineCrystal LED-backlit display Intel Graphics Additional Features: Bluetooth 4.0 The Acer Intel Pentium Laptop with Intel Pentium 987 Processor features a webcam with built-in microphone 2-in-1 memory card reader 3 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x audio line out, 1 x VGA port, 1 x HDMI port 4-cell lithium-ion battery, up to 4.2 h battery life Software: The Acer Windows 8 Laptop PC features genuine Microsoft Windows 8 64-Bit Edition Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst Support and Warranty: 1-year warranty Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer. What's In The Box: Power cord 4-cell lithium-ion battery Quick Start Guide To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here. To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here. Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here. see more...

Acer Computers Acer Black 11.6
Acer Computers Acer Black 11.6" Aspire One AO756-4411 Laptop PC with Intel Pentium 987 Processor and Windows 8
Elyse B.
Euless, TX
The only reason this has 1 star is because this review is required a grade. However, this laptop, and the whole ACER company in general, is TERRIBLE!
I had so many issues with this laptop. It shut off randomly, the battery is totally crap, it ran so slow, and it was just so hard to see the use of it.
Please, just don't purchase acer anything.
Cynthia C.
Palmdale, CA
Llevo aproximadamente 4 años de tener esta mini laptop y debo decir que he tenido algunos problemas, pues la entrada para recibir la carga dejo de funcionar así que tuve que mandarla a arreglar, por lo demás es un producto para uso personal ya que por su tamaño puedes llevarla a donde sea, para mi como universitaria es muy importante ya que necesito llevarla a mis clases y me resulta muy fácil ya que no ocupa mucho espacio ni peso!
Josi P.
Jacksonville, FL
I had one of theses and personally I did not like it at all. It would always freeze up and crash I brought it in to get fixed and it work for maybe an hour I finally got rid of it and got a new computer and it works so much better
Pamela S.
Plymouth, PA
Is not heavy love the part. I use it at work and it does the job, I'm a teacher it works for doing observations. plus so affordable
Jordan D.
Williamstown, PA
This could be a little more user friendly, and it freezes up on me once in a blue moon. It is getting slower with its age also.
Angela N.
I had the mini one and it was adorable until my friend broke it :( :( it ran great and it was nice and light weight
Athena C.
Medina, NY
I love acer brand i have this computer it run great. And the window 8 makes me love It more its grate
jacqueline m.
Detroit mi
Jennie O.
Seagrove , NC, NC
I bought mine because I was taking online classes and I needed something affordable. This was very affordable and it works great, I have never had any problems with it and it was great for downloading and uploading assignments. You can;t go wrong with this one, a great first laptop for anyone.
Ash V.
I have had mine for about four years and it hasn't let me down yet, takes amazing pictures and vidoes,its really easy to use i use mine everyday for work. Its affordable and accessible to any needs
Lena N.
Would you recommend for simple everyday task and browsing?