ElectronicsComputersLaptopsAcer

by Acer

The Acer Chromebook 14 is a powerful rock star with its stylish 100% metal chassis and immersive Full HD IPS display that delivers an epic mobile experience that’s unrivaled by other Chromebooks on the big stage. The incredibly fast wireless connection and amazing battery life give you all day to run your favorite Google apps or access your photos, videos, music, and documents. The fast and smart Chromebook 14 delivers amazing value that’s worthy of endless encores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Acer Chromebook 14, Celeron N3160, 14" Full HD, 4GB LPDDR3, 32GB Storage, CB3-431-C6ZB - GOLD!
Debra B.
Clinton, IN
My favorite laptop I have had so far. Very easy to use and I love the Google Chromebook base it runs off of. I have found it hold battery very well and runs very fast! I was nervous trying a chromebook but I’m not sure I’ll go back after this one. The screen quality is way better than expected as well!
Stephanie S.
St Petersburg, FL
I bought this Chromebook as a smaller option for traveling. I’ve had my Chromebook for 2 years now and I can say it has almost fully replaced my laptop. The size is perfect for traveling and fit ins in both my briefcase and my tote should I prefer to be more casual. The only thing I wish this Chromebook had was more app options! However, I know that is no fault of the devices!
Kathleen L.
Fall River, MA
I bought this on sale and do not like it at all. First of all it doesn't use Windows, which is what I am used to. I hate the camera, it takes awful pictures. And the built-in mouse is the worst. Also you can't download anything from the Play store. Don't buy this junk.
Brittany C.
Dover, DE
This is a very functional laptop. It’s perfect for my online classes and even better it comes with an editor app for my YouTube videos. It’s the best purchase I’ve made since the quarantine started.
Danielle C.
Saint Louis, MO
OMG I love this Chromebook. it so much it is so fun to play games on and it easy to do work on. when I get back to my dorm I can just do my homework then play some games. this is so funny because I'm on it right now. I really love this Chromebook and I hope you love it too
Aryn H.
I just received my Chromebook a few days ago, but I can already tell you I love it! It's extremely lightweight but doesn't feel cheap, the gold casing on this is breathtaking, and the battery life is astounding! I wish I would have invested in the ease of a Chromebook long ago! I'll definitely be keeping stock in these :)
Rhiannon R.
Luton, Bedfordshire
Acer Chromebook 14, Celeron N3160, 14" Full HD, 4GB LPDDR3, 32GB Storage, CB3-431-C6ZB - GOLD uploaded by Rhiannon R.
What I love about the acer chromebook is that it’s fast, has excellent battery life and has a sleek and sharp looking design. I can not fault the chromebook in anyway shape or form! , it runs on internet by google which allows you to download apps from the google playstore which is a solid for me. It is lightweight which comes in handy for me when I’m running around uni and when I’m not in uni I’m watching Netflix or Disney + and it’s perfect for that. And best of all it’s so affordable
Kayla S.
Toronto, ON
I really enjoy this laptop, I have had it for over a year. It runs really well for a Chromebook. The price was affordable. It met my expectations for work and school.
Eilidh H.
dundee
i use this laptop on a daily basis to complete my college work and job applications. it’s a handily little laptop with good battery life and good accessibility
member-91a7f
Really good if you use the google ecosystem for everything but not as good if you use Microsoft or apple. It can be a bit slow but it is a really good price for all of its features

Looking for your answer?