Acer Brown Tablet Case for Acer Iconia 0.79

Acer Brown Tablet Case for Acer Iconia 0.79"x7.48"

BY ACER

Protect your iconia tablet from accidental damage and day-to-day wear and tear with this case from acer. Sleek and form-fitting, it folds up to create a stand, allowing you to watch videos and search the web in comfort. This brown case provides full access to your tablet's camera, buttons and ports. see more...

Acer Brown Tablet Case for Acer Iconia 0.79
Acer Brown Tablet Case for Acer Iconia 0.79"x7.48"
Buy on Walmart
Dana R.
Lincolnton , GA
This is a creativity tablet to carry around with you, it's size is convenient and the wireless internet is great i use it many times throughout the week for work and school. It's very easy to use my elementary school child used it all the time!
Dana R.
Spring Hill, FL
I have two Autistic children and they are not nice to anything. I believe that this case has saved me a great deal of money and it passes the Autism test!
Linda Q.
Great case, have it to protect my tablet since i tend to drop my stuff a lot, and its kept it in perfect condition considering how many times it has fallen
Courtney  W.
Winterville, NC
Acer makes producs that are affordable; however, they're quality can be off. These products seem cheaply made it and definitely shows in the performance.
Katie H.
Kansas City, MO
We used this product for our company iPad. The case safely covered the tablet and made it easy to use in meetings and with the fold up stand.
Sherry  C.
Calais, ME
Its a very nice tablet case i will buy it again and again i have a tablet and itworks great on it love it
saad s.