BY ACER

Acer Aspire V5-531P-4693 15.6 LED Notebook
  • "my father is a computer technician and he bought one of these when they recently came out and this has really lasted a long time ," in 1 review
  • "They are long lasting and work great for an everyday use computer. " in 1 review
Jennifer L.
Saint Francis, MN
Quite honestly this is the best laptop I have ever purchased. It boots up quickly, has a long battery life. My absolute favorite thing about it, is the 10-key. I haven't had a single problem with it. It was certainly one of the more expensive laptops that I have bought, in the 750.00 - 800.00 range. But overall, it was well worth the money.
Adri M.
I like this product but it's a little to small for never. It's a big help when skin work out
Brytny B.
Granbury, TX
I really love my laptop. Very lightweight and great screen size. I am very pleased for the money spent.
Kaitlin T.
Cedar Rapids, IA
A great product but I found it hard to use at first. I also don't like that the only browser that works is internet explorer.
Shanna R.
My husband has this notebook and loves it! It works great and is super easy to use
chyanna m.
Rochester, WA
Didn't like it at all. Was hard to use. Took forever to turn on. The computer itself was slow at loading programs.
Maxine H.
Camas, WA
This computer has so many issues! It's connection to the internet is terrible and is always on "limited" (not working). When it loads it reminds me of a lagging video game.
Whittnee C.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
I bought this Acer laptop around Thanksgiving 2013 and I absolutely LOVE it! The touchscreen is by far my favorite part!
Sydney L.
Dothan, AL
Mine is the model before this one, but I absolutely love my Acer. I used to have a Dell and this works much better
kayla b.
Huntington, WV
This brand is great for the money. They are long lasting and work great for an everyday use computer.