ElectronicsAcer
Aspire V5-531P-4693 156 LED Notebook

Acer Aspire V5-531P-4693 15.6 LED Notebook

by Acer

What is the price of this? [user:smileyriley]
[user:spookygem] I believe this will work for you
Start your review of Acer Aspire V5-531P-4693 15.6 LED Notebook!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
my father is a computer technician and he bought one of these when they recently came out and this has really lasted a long time ,in reviews
Jennifer Blair C.
Sweetwater, TN
Techie Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Best Buy
My husband bought this acer laptop for me to use while at my desk. Its gorgeous. It works fast, smoothly and I love it ! To me Acer is the way to go while communicating online through influenster without any issues .
Carissa E.
Eveleth, MN
Nice, fast, and reliable. Very convenient when I'm uncertain if I'll be working at home or in the office, I can just throw it in my bag and go. It's so light
Renee L.
Cape May, NJ
Techie Expert Level 4
Bought a couple of these 2 years ago for my 2 youngest sons. They are good little laptops that run fairly quick, cost very little and have all the basics a kid could need. Minus 1 star for boring color options and another star for not being that durable. Would probably buy again though.
Jennifer L.
Saint Francis, MN
Quite honestly this is the best laptop I have ever purchased. It boots up quickly, has a long battery life. My absolute favorite thing about it, is the 10-key. I haven't had a single problem with it. It was certainly one of the more expensive laptops that I have bought, in the 750.00 - 800.00 range. But overall, it was well worth the money.
Abbey M.
Chattanooga, TN
Techie Expert Level 2
My parents got this laptop for me at at pawn shop before I headed off to college. Defiantly not my first pick but it works! I use it all the time, very transportable because its so light and that's one thing I really like about it! over the years though it has slowed down, but all computers do.
Naara T.
Trenton, NJ
I love this computer, it is very fast with its startup, it does not slow down and the best of all is that the camera has an excellent focus. I highly recommend them. It is incredible I would buy it a thousand times more I love its elegance. his says he is very at the forefront with the fashion of the moment
Lexi M.
Crosby, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
I like this laptop because it is very thin and easy to take around . I just hate that it is so big I wish there was a slightly smaller version. Was great to use during college and kept everything neat . Does take time getting used to their new formate
Sherry L.
El Centro, CA
I was looking for an affordable laptop to use for college and I stumbled upon this on Amazon. This laptop met all the requirements I needed for my courses so I went ahead and purchased it. So far, it has met all my needs for school and personal use. It works fast and runs smooth.
Ozuri M.
Hidalgo, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
Tenía una de esta marca y me salió súper buena la amaba es súper pequeña la podía traer donde quiera
Heather B.
fruitland idaho
I bought this Acer Aspire laptop to work on my homework for college. It was exactly what I was looking for! I absolutely love this laptop! It's fast and the battery stays charged way longer than I expected it would.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kendra L.