BY ACER

Acer Aspire V5-531P-4693 15.6 LED Notebook
  • "my father is a computer technician and he bought one of these when they recently came out and this has really lasted a long time ," in 1 review
  • "They are long lasting and work great for an everyday use computer. " in 1 review
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Saint Francis, MN
Quite honestly this is the best laptop I have ever purchased. It boots up quickly, has a long battery life. My absolute favorite thing about it, is the 10-key. I haven't had a single problem with it. It was certainly one of the more expensive laptops that I have bought, in the 750.00 - 800.00 range. But overall, it was well worth the money.
McKay A.
McKay A.
State University, AR
I currently have this laptop. There is nothing really spectacular about it. I've had it for about 2 years now and it is giving problems. Both with the physical body and with the computer freezing and shutting off by itself. But if you want a cheap computer just for the moment, this will do.
Abbey M.
Abbey M.
Cookeville , TN
Techie Expert
My parents got this laptop for me at at pawn shop before I headed off to college. Defiantly not my first pick but it works! I use it all the time, very transportable because its so light and that's one thing I really like about it! over the years though it has slowed down, but all computers do.
Merari A.
Merari A.
Techie Expert
Muy buena laptop tengo alrededor de 2 años con ella y no me ha fallado el único invonveniente es que al año de uso se quemo la pantalla y tuve que cambiarla pero de lo demás no tengo queja alguna.
Adri M.
Adri M.
I like this product but it's a little to small for never. It's a big help when skin work out
kayla b.
kayla b.
Huntington, WV
This brand is great for the money. They are long lasting and work great for an everyday use computer.
Maxine H.
Maxine H.
Camas, WA
This computer has so many issues! It's connection to the internet is terrible and is always on "limited" (not working). When it loads it reminds me of a lagging video game.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Somerset, PA
Great for work or home. Very portable, very reliable, and the best tech investment I've had in a long time.
Krystan C.
Krystan C.
Kearneysville, WV
Cute little lap top. Acer is a good brand. It's long lasting. I have a desk top that's an acer. I had it for 8 years.
Denice R.
Denice R.
My father is a computer technician and he bought one of these when they recently came out and this has really lasted a long time ,