ElectronicsComputersLaptopsAcer
Aspire V5-131-2629 - Celeron 1007U / 15 GHz - Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit - 4 GB RAM - 500 GB HDD - no optical d

by Acer

The Aspire V5 Series puts inspiring performance in a thin and light form. A Full HD touchscreen breathes life into your entertainment and gives you hands-on control, while four built-in speakers make your enjoyment all the more sweet with great sound. Specifications General Product Type: Notebook Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Edition Processor / Chipset CPU: Intel Celeron 1007U / 1.5 GHz Number of Cores: Dual-Core Cache: L3 - 2 MB 64-bit Computing: Yes Chipset: Mobile Intel NM70 Express Memory RAM: 4 GB Max RAM Supported: 8 GB Technology: DDR3 SDRAM Form Factor: SO DIMM 204-pin Slots Qty: 2 Storage Main Storage: 500 GB HDD Interface: SATA 3 Gb/s Display Type: 11.6" LCD Backlight Technology: LED backlight Resolution: 1366 x 768 ( HD ) Widescreen: Yes Image Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Features: CineCrystal Audio & Video Graphics Processor: Intel HD Graphics Memory Allocation Technology: Shared video memory (UMA) Camera: Integrated webcam

Does it worth it’s money?
Start your review of Acer Aspire V5-131-2629 - Celeron 1007U / 1.5 GHz - Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit - 4 GB RAM - 500 GB HDD - no optical d!
How would you rate this product?
Adela R.
Astoria, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
I own this laptop and It is a great device. It’s practical, fast and very easy to use. Either you ate a tech savvy or not this laptop is great. Plus it will not break your bank.
angelina P.
Slidell , LA
Techie Expert Level 2
Easy to use, no problems with it, great size for traveling. great price also....................
Morgan M.
Buffalo, NY
This laptop is absolutely fantastic. Extremely accessible with a sleek design, it runs smoothly and is user-friendly (it even gives you follow-me prompts when first starting up). My only complaint is the lack of a CD drive, but really in this day and age most things are downloaded anyway.
Zakiyyah W.
Philadelphia, PA
It does pretty much exactly what it's supposed to. after having a chromebook i was really looking forward to having a real computer so when i got this i was really happy and I'm not disappointed . it's not as pretty as a macbook but like i said, it does what it needs to.
Misty Velvet W.
Watkins Glen, NY
These computers are cheap but they have done me well..I have owned 2 and with both of them no complaints
Becca C.
Lorain, OH
I have no problem with this computer except that the touch pad is extra sensitive, i have to hold my hands a certain way to type without causing the mouse to jump all over
Devan L.
Groton, CT
Techie Expert Level 2
I bought this for work and it is perfect for what I need. I mainly check emails, do research, and type up HR paperwork. It also works for regular surfing like Facebook or Pinterest. Everything loads very fast. The screen is clear and the touch pad is perfect. I especially like having a number pad to the right of the keyboard. The keyboard is backlit so it’s easy to see the buttons in any conditions.
Casey  G.
We've had this laptop for years and everything still works it got us through college so I would say it's pretty good
Choua M.
Troutdale, OR
Love this laptop this laptop lasted me for a pretty long time and it works really well it is soo worth it for the price
sophia G.
Fortuna, Ca
I bought this laptop almost 3 years ago and it still works perfect! I use it for everything! It was only a little over 300$ so for the price I didn't expect it to last too long I just needed something for school that year. But to my surprise it's still a great computer:)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...