Acer Aspire Switch 11 SW5-111-18DY - Tablet - with keyboard dock - Atom Z3745 / 1.33 GHz - Windows 8.1 SST 32-bit - 2 GB

BY ACER

The Aspire Switch 11 notebooks featuring crisp display are outfitted with durable Corning Gorilla glass 3 to help safeguard the screens from damage and scratches. They're also protected with an anti-fingerprint coating to reduce fingerprints and smudges, while making it easier to clean. In addition, Acer FineTip keyboard provides good travel distance and well-spaced keys, which deliver solid tactile feedback, making typing easier and more comfortable. Two front-facing stereo speakers deliver clear audio for enjoying movies, videos and music. Specifications General Product Type: Tablet Mechanical Design: Keyboard dock Operating System: Windows 8.1 SST 32-bit Edition Processor / Chipset CPU: Intel Atom Z3745 / 1.33 GHz Max Turbo Speed: 1.86 GHz Number of Cores: Quad-Core Cache: L2 - 2 MB 64-bit Computing: Yes Features: Intel Burst Technology Memory RAM: 2 GB ( provided memory is soldered ) Technology: LPDDR3 SDRAM Storage Main Storage: 64 GB SSD SSD Form Factor: eMMC Display Type: 11.6" - IPS LCD Backlight Technology: LED backlight Touchscreen: Yes (10-point multi-touch) Resolution: 1366 x 768 ( HD ) Widescreen: Yes Features: Glare, CineCrystal, Corning Gorilla glass 3 Audio & Video Graphics Processor: Intel HD Graphics see more...

Casandra M.
Jacksonville , FL
Got this for my dad as his first tablet. He really liked the screen. Was much bigger than we were expecting. The quality seems really nice and for what he plans to do with it, seemed pretty fast in terms of speed and wifi capability.
Belle R.
Visalia, CA
I like that you can use as a laptop and take it a part to be used as a tablet the one thing I dislike about it is the speaker is too low you can't really hear it
Avi S.
Folsom, CA
This is one of my first laptops that I have gotten for myself, and I have fallen in love with it. My laptop is absolutely amazing. Just the fact that it is a convertible , makes it an invaluable tool for school, work, and home. This laptop works really well with a pen that I bought for it, and it really did change the way I work for the better
Michelle G.
Vilonia, AR
I did not have good experience with this tablet. Poorly built and screen went blank more than once within 3 months of purchase. Charging port was weak and wiggly also. I wouldn't recommend this purchase.
Nickie B.
Georgetown, OH
Not as fast as I'd like to see it be seems cheap and generic and I'd spend the money next time to have a better tablet.
Alexandria C.
Houston , TX
Just recently gotten it and no problems yet. The screen images could be a little better though. Decent battery life.
Briana B.
I hate this. It goes so slow and every time there is an update, the tablet goes slower than it did before.
saad s.
Techie Expert Level 5
Best product
Mila v.
I use this tablet for my school but it chips in corners! also all the weight is in the top (the tablet part) so when i move my tablet it falls backwards..:(
Aline R.
Ncrivelmente fino, leve e forte, este vidro notável tem uma aparência bonita, resistente a manchas, leveza e praticidade onde quer que vc va
Brenda M.
Rocky Mount, VA
Is there a new version coming out soon?