Acer Aspire One Cloudbook, 14-Inch HD, 64GB, Windows 10, Gray (AO1-431-C7F9) includes Office 365 Personal - 1 year

BY ACER

Viviana L.
Peoria, AZ
Just bought this laptop a week ago, and it is so light weight. I am currently a student and I love how its so easy to accuse any apps I need. I can personalize it to whatever I want. I use this laptop constantly and battery lasts. I ve had it for about a week and a half and I have honestly charged it about 4 times in almost 14 days. Battery does last a long time!!
Danielle H.
My 12 year old son purchased this computer a while back and I like the windows 7 but the only downside I see is that there is only 1gb of memory and it doesn't allow him to play a lot of the game he really enjoys. So needless to say the laptop just sits around the house not really being used.
Leah F.
I actually really like this laptop! It's nice and small, and prefect for carrying around. I use it everyday and it's just really nice size. It is a little slow, but that's mostly because we don't have good wifi in our house.
Astrid D.
Brownsville , TX
My boyfriend bought this for my birthday and at the first time I used results amazing but now I don't know why don't have memory, I really don't have any app only google chrome :/
Randi M.
Middleton, WI
Great little laptop and got on sale even though its normally super affordable! Light weight and the charge lasts a long time. happy with my little gem! no problems so far1
Rickeyta F.
Washington, DC
I really like this laptop. Its very sleek and lightweight. great for traveling. The keyboard is small but that's doesn't take away from how great this laptop is.
Cadence S.
Pugwash, NS
This is a great laptop. It's extremely light and very clear. I use it almost every day. Sometimes it doesn't load very quickly, but the rest of the time it's very easy to use. I haven't used very many laptops, but it definitely is one of the better ones. Overall, it's a wonderful computer.