Acer Aspire E5-721-20GJ AMD Quad Core E2 6110, 4GB Memory, 500GB HDD, 17.3

BY ACER

Acer Aspire E5-721-20GJ Notebook Do more with your computing activities with the Acer Aspire E5-721-20GJ Notebook PC. Housed with an AMD E2-6110 1.50GHz Quad-Core processor, this notebook PC lets you do more tasks such as web browsing, video watching, and social networking. You can open up lots of various applications and programs with 4GB DDR3L memory. Featuring a 17.3" HD+ widescreen CineCrystal LCD display, you can effortlessly watch videos in a 1600 x 900 resolution. see more...

Acer Aspire E5-721-20GJ AMD Quad Core E2 6110, 4GB Memory, 500GB HDD, 17.3
Acer Aspire E5-721-20GJ AMD Quad Core E2 6110, 4GB Memory, 500GB HDD, 17.3" HD-Plus 1600 x 900 Display Notebook Windows
Amanda S.
Stanton, NE
I am in love with my laptop, i had had a Dell before buying this computer and i wouldn't switch back. My Dell gave me so many problem, and my Acer hasn't given me any problems since i bought it and i am on here many hours a day.
Jamara C.
Kansas City, MO
I love my laptop computer. This brand is great and affordable but not cheaply made and its very sturdy hold up very well. It meets my expectations because I didn't spend a lot of money and I had it for 2 years and it still works the same as when I bought it.
Camille P.
Saint George, UT
I bought this for our business and it has been great. We haven't gotten any bugs and the screen is huge. It also has a ten key which is very convenient for the type of work I'm in.
Sara F.
Plano, TX
Although I really like this laptop, I feel like it is heavier than most. That being said it seems to be much more durable than lighter competitor products. The speed seems to work ok for me, and I love the size of the monitor.
Joy M.
Battle Creek , MI
The laptop is convenient. One down fall is no cd drive built in to the laptop. I think that is what the laptop needs. Other than that it s great,
Alexis R.
Windsor, SC
It's an okay computer. Will do what you need it to as far as Facebook and paying bills.
Mila v.
I got this one for school it is a fast laptop but it breaks really fast in the corners also all of the weight is in the top so when you tilt the screen backwards it falls
Halimah H.
Acer's are very good laptops they have a precision touch pad which is very easy to use. it also has a high quality webcam.
anisa a.
UK
Vvvcjxjxbcnbccbcjhchcjc shucks ugh hdjdjsjsjh and the other days of this is the most tt
brandon m.
Really good you should go buy it jmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm