ElectronicsComputersLaptopsAcer
Aspire E5-571-5940 - Core i5 4210U / 17 GHz - Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit - 6 GB RAM - 500 GB HDD - DVD SuperMul

by Acer

Thin and with an easy grip, it's an ideal partner to go anywhere and work anytime. The E series allows you to do a touch more and travel a touch further. Acer's precision touchpad and chiclet keyboard are designed specifically to improve accuracy and speed. Specifications General Product Type: Notebook Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Edition Processor / Chipset CPU: Intel Core i5 (4th Gen) 4210U / 1.7 GHz Max Turbo Speed: 2.7 GHz Number of Cores: Dual-Core Cache: 3 MB 64-bit Computing: Yes Features: Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 Memory RAM: 6 GB ( 1 x 4 GB + 1 x 2 GB ) Max RAM Supported: 16 GB Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Speed: 1600 MHz Form Factor: SO DIMM 204-pin Slots Qty: 2 Empty Slots: 0 Storage Main Storage: 500 GB HDD / 5400 rpm Optical Drive: DVDRW (R DL) / DVD-RAM - tray Display Type: 15.6" LCD Backlight Technology: LED backlight Resolution: 1366 x 768 ( HD ) Widescreen: Yes Image Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Features: HDCP, glare, CineCrystal Audio & Video

Laa has comprado será buena para trabajar desde casa?
Should I get a warranty for this ?
Start your review of Acer Aspire E5-571-5940 - Core i5 4210U / 1.7 GHz - Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit - 6 GB RAM - 500 GB HDD - DVD SuperMul!
How would you rate this product?
Lauren G.
Tempe, AZ
Techie Expert Level 3
I had an acer netbook when I was younger and I really enjoyed it. It did everything that I need it to and worked great until I dropped it.
Scarlet  R.
Techie Expert Level 2
Been great for the first couple years but it’s heavy as hell and now it’s starting to show it’s age. I am a doctoral student and this has been fine to hold documents but now I have to make sure their saved to the cloud or it will shut down and lose them accidentally. Heavy, slow, but won’t die. So it’s good and bad.
Nathan G.
SMITH RIVER, CA
It's a nice little laptop at first it was a little slow but I swapped out the hard drive for a solid state drive and the speed increased dramatically. It can play basic windows store games "gta San Andreas, halo mobile version, minecraft" and other apps without much hesitation. Wish the processor was faster but it gets the job done. It's not easy to user replace parts.
Dustin R.
I have a large montero with the processing power for both gaming and documents. I use it for college work and it has performed for many years.
Kara G.
Very fast and a great computer. Don't let the cost fool you. It's worth more than the price.
Laureal C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great product; easy to add memory or GB, great for video edits, and great for music Studio work because of the quality and quick multitasking still nred to download studio products doesn't come with it.
Erin S.
Evansville, IN
Techie Expert Level 1
We just got this at Christmas for our almost 13 year old daughter. She has played games and browsed the internet and enjoyed it with no issues. She did say the tracker ball mouse system wasn't as easy to use as her school Netbook but with a wireless mouse it is perfect. So far zero complaints.
LaVesca L.
I bought my husband this laptop for Christmas. He loves it! It's lighter than his Toshiba and faster too.
Daisy G.
Los angeles, CA
I bought this computer for my mom since i knew she was in need for a new one and she loved it
Maria C.
Las Vegas
Very good product, helped me to study and work, didn’t really use for games. Thin and light, could download my apps easily, connect on TV, etc.