ElectronicsComputersLaptopsAcer
Aspire E5-571-30F1 - Core i3 4005U / 17 GHz - Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit - 4 GB RAM - 500 GB HDD - DVD SuperMul

by Acer

Thin and with an easy grip, it's an ideal partner to go anywhere and work anytime. The E Series allows you to do a touch more and travel a touch further. Specifications General Product Type: Notebook Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Edition Processor / Chipset CPU: Intel Core i3 (4th Gen) 4005U / 1.7 GHz Number of Cores: Dual-Core Cache: 3 MB 64-bit Computing: Yes Memory RAM: 4 GB ( 1 x 4 GB ) Max RAM Supported: 16 GB Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Speed: 1600 MHz Form Factor: SO DIMM 204-pin Slots Qty: 2 Empty Slots: 1 Storage Main Storage: 500 GB HDD / 5400 rpm Optical Drive: DVDRW (R DL) / DVD-RAM - tray Display Type: 15.6" LCD Backlight Technology: LED backlight Resolution: 1366 x 768 ( HD ) Widescreen: Yes Image Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Features: HDCP, glare, CineCrystal Audio & Video Graphics Processor: Intel HD Graphics 4400 Memory Allocation Technology: Shared video memory (UMA)

Is it super light weight? I rather have a really lightweight one
Start your review of Acer Aspire E5-571-30F1 - Core i3 4005U / 1.7 GHz - Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit - 4 GB RAM - 500 GB HDD - DVD SuperMul!
How would you rate this product?
Dezy C.
La Puente, CA
I not a big fan of this computer only because I got use to the Mac book that anything els just does not work
Jessica W.
Smithville, TN
I bought this laptop used from a friend who only had it for six months prior. I got it mainly for my son's homeschool lessons. It works beautifully. Its fast, reliable, and easy to use. I have had no significant problems with it at all. My only issues have been that programs sometimes stop responding but it quickly fixes itself. And for some reason I can't get dvds to play on it. I would recommend this laptop to anyone who wants one for recreational use as it has tons of game options in the app store.
David R.
Westmoreland, TN
It's a pretty god laptop, but it occasionally runs slow and sometimes spaces out. That's the only thing I don't like about it.
Maddie F.
Wichita, KS
Available for as little as $450 at Walmart, this 15-inch system is more than capable of meeting the needs of an everyday consumer looking for a large touch-screen notebook on which he or she can surf the Web, watch some videos, email, and play a few rounds of "Plants vs. Zombies." To be sure, there are some tradeoffs with a system this inexpensive, but can you put up with them for this price?
Max W.
Greensboro, NC
Techie Expert Level 1
It’s a decent laptop in the beginning but it is almost always updating every couple weeks
Lissette A.
San diego, CA
These laptops last for a long time my mom had an acer it lasted for a long time till it couldn't charge
j B.
My first laptop, may it rest in peace was an Acer Aspire. It lasted 7 years and was falling apart (I was in a car accident and it went flying) but it ran until the end. What did it in was the port where you plug in to charger it wouldn't hold the cord in anymore and you had to angle it while holding it to get it to charge. :(
Febin F.
Tied to strain the hardware against high quality videos and games and got excellent scores.windows 8.1 comes preloaded and gives very good perfomance with the hardware.
Lisa S.
North York , ON
Techie Expert Level 1
For a little laptop it packs a punch Inlove how lightweight and compact it is. It literally fits in my purse the only issue I have is that the charging cord doesn't last to long.
Gillian B.
I have been using Acer laptops for several years now. They are very reliable and are as good as any of the higher priced brands. I will add that I am self-employed and use my Acer laptops almost continually. They are easy to set up and are very user friendly.